E X E R C I S E ! !

Wow at Katoof's fabulous weight loss - definitely a good ad for exercise! Did you do a lot to begin with or only as you started losing weight? New Year's Resolution - to try the couch to 5k!xx

I run 2 or 3 times a week - now up to 5 miles each time. Also I have a personal training session a week as well to help with toning and muscle strength. I'm training for the race for life 10k in May so need to keep it up.

Exercise has made a huge difference I think to both my weight loss and my figure. My legs are now slim and I've lost over 10 inches from both my waist and hips. For me, I don't think I could have lost so much weight without the exercise alongside.

beckyn22 said:
Wow at Katoof's fabulous weight loss - definitely a good ad for exercise! Did you do a lot to begin with or only as you started losing weight? New Year's Resolution - to try the couch to 5k!xx

I started doing step twice a week, then soon loved it and upped it to three times a week after about two weeks. Was doing about eight classes a week by easter and 10-15 hours a week by the summer. I love it, I look forward to going and its made me an I can person instead of I can't. I do fine the gym hard to motivate mysflf which is why I mainly do classes

Thank goodness the gym will be open again tomorrow. NEED to get some exercise and healthy food after today and Xmas eve over-indulgence. Feeling rubbish.

Oooch. Zumba class, then half hour with personal trainer. Going to feel that later!!

I've booked a Core session tomorrow at 7.30am and a Swiss ball class on Friday at 7.30 am, also have another Core class with a different trainer on Monday afternoon but I may cancel Monday if I don't like Thursdays!

Problem is I can't always make the times because of shifts and they get booked almost as soon as they're posted!
So I also have a kettlebell routine worked out lol

Have also just booked a 20 minute Zumba class (the others are an hour would you believe? I'd die!!!)

Last edited:
Back