EA Active

Hi guys

I've decided to start using my EA Active and Wii Fit again as of today and was wondering about what impact doing these has on weight loss, so if there's anyone doing this at the mo' please let me know your thoughts.

Ta!

Where do I start! I've gone from major couch potato to doing about 3 hours of exercise a week! When I just did Wiifit I was losing a steady 2lbs a week. For the past 2 weeks I've done EASA. My word what a difference! The first week I lost 1/2 lb and this week 1 lb. Now I knew that it would slow my weight down initially, so I'm not bothered about that BUT what I didn't factor in was the amazing effect on my measurements! I've lost 1/2" off my bust , 1 1/2" off my hips and 2" off my waist, IN TWO WEEKS! My thighs are changing shape and I'mlosing fat off my rib cage. I am expecting that my losses will speed up again (muscles retain water when you exercise hard) as everything evens out. You can't lose Huney! (actually you can, but fat!)Get back on it!

Thanks for that. I'll take my measurements in the next few mins then and am planning to do the high intensity workout in an hour or so.

I'm glad you mentioned about the lower weight loss as I would have been very demotivated if my wieght loss reduced and I wasn't expecting it. But if you're losing inches and reducing in size, the lower wieght loss isn't so much of a big deal - as long as you can quantify the difference. Will have to sniff out the measure.

Thanks again!!

I have My Fitness Coach, but it's stayed in the box since I got EASA. I find that as I do cardio on it the workouts are very similar, tho you can work up a sweat. I don't like the way you have to re-take the assessment every few times you do it.
I got quite bored with Wiifit after a couple of weeks. I still do the yoga and some of the muscle things, and if I don't want to sweat buckets then I'll do half an hour of free step while watching tv. I think you need to get yourself into the habit of exercising first. It's surprising how fast you improve! You'll then be able to decide when to send for EASA. It's quite a step up tho, but I've surprised myself about how I coped with it, tho I thought I might have had to ring the paramedics after the 1st day! If you do the running on the wiifit it will prepare you!

I've got both and use neither!! How do you work it out so you do free step and watch TV at the same time? I think running on the spot with the wiifit is really hard. Never really sure what else to do on it??? Hubby threatening to sell it if i dont get my big fat butt off the sofa and use it :)

I have the wii fit, my fitness coach and the ea sports active. Since I bought the easa I haven't used the wii fir. I used both easa and the my fitness coach today. There was a bit of overlap but not too much. I would agree that the easa is the more difficult of the two from the last time I did it. All those squats

I agree that the test on the my fitness coach was a pain in the butt tho

I am planning to use both for 30mins each for 2 days with a day off after - so 4/5 times per week.

thanks for all your help, i do appreciate it.
So i think i will stick with what i have gotfor now, to get my big bum in gear, then get the easa at a later date.
I am hoping my other half will set it up for me tonight so i can get started. I need to feel the burn...lol
xxx

Back