Eager to start

SalsaBaby said:
That's great!! Well done for fighting thru! Ur finishing Day 6 now, yeah? I'm finishing Day 5 & feel really good. 1st weigh-in on Tuesday. I get worried seeing some ppl post that they lose 1lb in a wk, etc...that wud b hard to take!!
How long r u giving urself 2 lose the 1st 5 stone? Iv got til end of March to lose 5 & 1/2!!! x

I'm thinking march too, should be enough time they say a stone a month don't they? Glad you found day 5 ok, I've woken up today feeling ready to go, got lots of energy, just getting the kids bikes ready to take them along the seafront for a bike ride. Not sure if I will be cooking them a roast today might get my other half to do that. X have a good day. X

Mummyb33 said:
I'm thinking march too, should be enough time they say a stone a month don't they? Glad you found day 5 ok, I've woken up today feeling ready to go, got lots of energy, just getting the kids bikes ready to take them along the seafront for a bike ride. Not sure if I will be cooking them a roast today might get my other half to do that. X have a good day. X

Yes, I really think we can both do it by then!! (Not sure I cud quite cook a roast yet, the smell wud drive me crazy - ur a stronger woman than me!! Lol!!)
A seafront bike ride sounds lovely!! I wanted 2 give myself this 1st wk to get established on Exante, & then from Tuesday I plan to start jogging or swimming, but Iv been out walking most days with my baby too.
Good luck with ur 1st weigh-in tomorrow. Let me no how u get on! x

SalsaBaby said:
Yes, I really think we can both do it by then!! (Not sure I cud quite cook a roast yet, the smell wud drive me crazy - ur a stronger woman than me!! Lol!!)
A seafront bike ride sounds lovely!! I wanted 2 give myself this 1st wk to get established on Exante, & then from Tuesday I plan to start jogging or swimming, but Iv been out walking most days with my baby too.
Good luck with ur 1st weigh-in tomorrow. Let me no how u get on! x

Roast dinner isn't happening today now, partner is going to make them all something else, which I'm very pleased about like you said its the smell. I haven't done any exercise yet wanted to get the first week over with too!! I will let you know my first weight in tomorrow, Xx

Thank you lordlulu,nursetubs,Salsa baby and mummyb33. Heres to a long road to the new us!

It really helps just logging on and keeping focused.I am starting tomorrow morning. Good luck this week!

I have 5 stone to lose too, although I'm going for 3 to start with. My wedding is in match, I have my final dress fitting mid Feb so need to lose whatever I can by then. I too, have spent this first week getting used to diet and then plan on introducing exercise. Didn't wanna risk it, I have three little kids to look after. Good luck everyone xxx

Maybabe said:
Thank you lordlulu,nursetubs,Salsa baby and mummyb33. Heres to a long road to the new us!

It really helps just logging on and keeping focused.I am starting tomorrow morning. Good luck this week!

Good luck for ur 1st day on Exante!! It definitely helps reading & talking to others going thru the same thing - we'll all keep eachother focused & dedicated!!
x

ally2069 said:
I have 5 stone to lose too, although I'm going for 3 to start with. My wedding is in match, I have my final dress fitting mid Feb so need to lose whatever I can by then. I too, have spent this first week getting used to diet and then plan on introducing exercise. Didn't wanna risk it, I have three little kids to look after. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi, I recon u can lose most of ur weight by mid Feb as long as u stay strong & keep drinking the water each day.
When is ur 1st weigh-in? Mine is on Tuesday, so let's keep eachother posted.
Anyway, congratulations!! What a lovely incentive!
x

Thanks girls! Great to hear from others. Just having my first shake now and I'm surprised that it tastes ok.:)

How much water should I drink a day?
I only got the shakes and bars bumper pack so I will be having 2 shakes and 1 bar a day. Would 2 litres of water be enough or should I aim for more?

How are you all this morning?
Have a nice day!:)

Mummyb33 said:
Roast dinner isn't happening today now, partner is going to make them all something else, which I'm very pleased about like you said its the smell. I haven't done any exercise yet wanted to get the first week over with too!! I will let you know my first weight in tomorrow, Xx

Hi Mummyb33, have u had ur weigh-in yet? I'm so excited for u!! I hope ur 1st result is a good 1, I'm sure it will b! x

Maybabe said:
Thanks girls! Great to hear from others. Just having my first shake now and I'm surprised that it tastes ok.:)

How much water should I drink a day?
I only got the shakes and bars bumper pack so I will be having 2 shakes and 1 bar a day. Would 2 litres of water be enough or should I aim for more?

How are you all this morning?
Have a nice day!:)

Hi, I'm glad u like the shakes. The only 1 I don't really like is the Chocolate one but I have that hot, which is better!
They say to drink between 2-4ltrs per day, so 2 wud b ur absolute minimum. I am for 3ltrs a day. Hope this helps. :)

ally2069 said:
Try putting coffee on with the chocolate one? That's how I take it, its like a creamy mocha :) x

Oh, that's a good idea! I don't really drink coffee so forgot u cud have that. Thanks Hun! :)

ally2069 said:
Try putting coffee on with the chocolate one? That's how I take it, its like a creamy mocha :) x

Ally, I tried the chocolate shake with coffee - it was so nice!! Much nicer than chocolate on its own & it woke me up too which is a bonus!! Lol!!
Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely b doing that in future. x

PS. Any tips on how to improve the soups? The Tomato & the Mushroom 1s make me gag...I won't b ordering them next time!!

Hi all!How are you all doing? :)

Help!!I'm on the verge of caving in please someone talk me out of it lol.

I'm fine until 3pm-7pm and it hits me so hard. All i'm thinking about is food and i can even taste it in my mouth.Is this normal for first few days??? I'm on day 2 now.... ;)

Don't give in the results are worth it just remember food will still be there when you are slim

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back