Early morning check in!

kayleighread

Morning everyone, I'm just posting to say thank you to everyone.

When i come on here first thing in a morning (after sorting kids breakfast and i have a spare 5mins while they eat :D) i really find it motivates me thoughout the day, and keeps me going!

If i do feel im going off track i come on here and have a little read, or look at the success stories, it reminds me im not the only person struggling with weight and it really helps me get back on track!

Sooo a big thank you to EVERYONE!! :eek:

Have a great day!

Hey! I totally agree! I joined weight watchers again last week after 2 months away and have really struggled to find the motivation to stick to it and with fresh ideas of what to eat! But coming on here is really giving me the motivation I need, I think ur all wonderful and I admire u all for ur lovely losses! Xx

hey there :) yea ive been trying to diet and exercise for the past month and a half and just now started doing the propoints, but im not going to the meetings or anything. researching points values and everything this site kept coming up and once i started reading about what people are going through, and seeing how pumped it made me lol i HAD to join. i love how supportive everyone is and i love that i can give back and do the same... if your having some trouble finding ideas, littlemisspiggy is amazing! :) lol shes always putting up really helpful recipes, that are actually good for you, and shes really good at telling how many points its actually gonna be for it :) hope that helps a bit :) and good luck to you both.

hey there :) how are you doing good, and making healthy choices hope to hear from you soon

Hey! I had my first weigh in on Thursday night and lost 6lbs. That's the most I have ever lost in a week! Also dropped from 31 dailys to 30. Thing is tho everyone is expecting me to lose another 6lbs this week! Ha!

hey kayleigh hope you are doing well! :) hope to see hear how youre going soon !

I've been of track!!!! MAJOR!

I couldnt make it to this weeks weighin and i think it has totaly mashed my head!!

The smallest things!!

BUT!! I have managed to convince my husband to do it with me so it should become easier!! :):):)

Hope your all doing well! xx

Hey! I had my first weigh in on Thursday night and lost 6lbs. That's the most I have ever lost in a week! Also dropped from 31 dailys to 30. Thing is tho everyone is expecting me to lose another 6lbs this week! Ha!

WELL DONE!!! Thats fab

xx

kayleighread said:
I've been of track!!!! MAJOR!

I couldnt make it to this weeks weighin and i think it has totaly mashed my head!!

The smallest things!!

BUT!! I have managed to convince my husband to do it with me so it should become easier!! :):):)

Hope your all doing well! xx

Sorry that you had a bit of trouble, it happens to the best of us. Glad to hear you could convince your husband. When I started I asked if he would do it with me, yeah that lasted a whole of a day lol. But at least I'm hooked and he's eating more veg at least :p.
Good luck this week ( to you and the hubby :) ). Hope to hear how it goes

Back