Early weigh in

cheeksie

Have stuck to slimming world for 5 days and have just been weighed and have not lost a pound. I feel so disappointed have I weighed myself too early.? I'm new to the sight so hello to all you lovely people.

hello cheeksie, How disappointing! pop your food diary on and we can have a look, also, yes probably best to wait until your weigh in, so its same time every week etc. I know its soooo hard not to have a sneak peak, but it can so demoralise you. Are you weighing in at home or class? xx

septbride2b said:
hello cheeksie, How disappointing! pop your food diary on and we can have a look, also, yes probably best to wait until your weigh in, so its same time every week etc. I know its soooo hard not to have a sneak peak, but it can so demoralise you. Are you weighing in at home or class? xx

Hi, I'm weighing in at home as I have the books and know the diet pretty well. I'm going to wait until Monday then weigh myself again to see if I have lost. I will weight myself at the same time as I did last week..... Fingers crossed.xx

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
5 days is pretty early hun, I'd say wait for your first weekly weigh in before you worry. Although as above, post a diary and we can have a look for you x

Thanks, I will weigh myself on Monday ( shouldn't have got on the scales too early) and see if I have lost.. Wish me luck.xx

Back