Easier at home

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Am i just strange or have other people found it easier to use WW from home rather than a meeting? Ive lost 3lbs in week one and had a sneaky WI after my wee this morning and im down another 2lbs, i dont WI properly till monday morning though. I never do this well at a meeting, maybe the pressure isnt good for me. Sorry for my ramblings but it helps for me to get it out of my head. :)

Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello Lisa TBH Ive been to meetings several times and done it at home 4 times, at home Ive stuck to it longer do think like you its the pressure and I had a leader that quotes if you all did plan like miss X you would all lose as well,Miss x lost 3-4lbs most weeks and never exercised,Id lose 1lb a week and go to gym and aquafit doing plan 100%,we all lose differently so therefore no one at least the leader should judge thats why I love it here as we all know how we are all so different.
    Well done so far glad it working for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.