Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chunky-monkey77, 24 October 2009.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

did anyone see it new it was going to be darren , poor minty but yuk how could anybody like darren just goes to prove drinks in wits defintly out :D
  2. henna!

henna! I can do this............

LOL! I cant believe it is darren! I was actually hoping it was billy! I thought him and heather would be sweet together!
  3. chunky-monkey77

i cant wait till shirley find out then it will really get good she would scare anyone
  4. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Darren? Isn't he like, twelve?
  5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Couldnt believe it! Convinced myself it was Minty!
  6. kelly_333_333

kelly_333_333 Kelly Manton

I've been saying it was Darren all along. Was obvious with the story plot with him just getting engaged etc after worrying he was losing Libby!
  7. chunky-monkey77

it could only be ee to come up with that . feel sorry for minty loved him and heather 2gether secretly think heather still loves him .... he is cute but there is something about him , still prefere george though
  8. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Hehe Mrs C I think *most* ladies would prefer Gorgeous George Clooney to Minty from Eastenders :p
  9. chunky-monkey77

i know no competion he he :D:D:D
  10. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

Heather and Darren.????
    That is the most unlikely one I must say.... it DEF should have been Phil's..... come on now.....
  11. evethewitch

evethewitch Well-Known Member

did think it was darren for a bit but hoped it would be minty coz that would have bein nice or phill and shirley would have went mad :)
  12. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I have to say that I haven't watched Eastenders for some time now, there was to much gloom and doom and the story lines were getting worse, so I am having a break for now, I am surprised at Darren being the father though......
  13. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

I think Darren was a great choice for shock value but for longevity and future story lines Minty or Billy would have been a much better option...interesting to see what happens next
  14. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Well-Known Member

I agree, Darren looks like a little boy!
  15. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

I liked Harry Hill's version, where it turned out to be Mr. Blobby. :D
  16. henna!

henna! I can do this............

lol! that made me die with laughter!! There is not enough mr blobby on telly!!!