Easter bunny challenge

Mamakash

ONE HOT MAMA
Anyone fancy a new relaxed challenge ie TS or WS ? Finishing Thursday before good friday ? Let's not be too had on ourselves but a slow and steady challenge and yeah let's add in a compulsory 3 hours a week HARD exercise and a three times a week slip up card ( eg 1 card = a vino / 2 biscuits / etc )

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm up for it. When's the start date - now?

Time2go. I haven't done it this way before either but the way I read it is - challenge starting (?) and ending on Thursday April 5th which is 7 weeks today. We must incorporate 3 hours of exercise each week but I don't understand the slip up card. I think Mamakash means if you have 3 cheats a week you get a card, like a yellow card in football??? I'm probably wrong though lol. Mamakash will no doubt explain now she knows we don't understand that bit.

Aw, that sounds good although I cannot do the diet that long, I need to stop in two weeks for my wedding. I had my dress fitting the other day and I'm doing a further two weeks so when u stop I have room for a small gain which I think is expected on a vlcd. And then maintain at 14.4 for my wedding at end march ....

Ah brilliant :D - you don't need to do the Easter Challenge then. Have you lost much since you started? Good luck with the wedding x

Yeah, I've lost 4 stone in 14 weeks, including a 3 week break at Christmas :) gotta love exante x

I would like to do the challenge, lol I'm gonna miss these when I need t

Wow, very well done. Do the challenge for 2 weeks then lol, or make your own new challenge up until you need to stop.

Yeah the idea is to start today until good Friday the 6 th April that is 42 days .

What I mean is you are still I'm with a maximum of 3 cheats a week ( so we don't all drop by the wayside with birthdays etc )

3 hours of exercise a week ( walking briskly or just wobling down the road 20 mins a day is fine !!) and WS or TS .

Report the exercise weekly and fess up on the slip ups but let's hope we don't need to.......

Right I am doing today no probs so........come on folks

Day one of 42

Mama kash 1/42

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

OK I will still join, but I don't understand challenges which are recorded this way. I have always done, eg. Mia -14lb and record how much I lose each week. How do you record your losses on this type of challenge?

Mama kash 1/42
Mia 1/42

Ah, so no record of weight loss? That's no good for me, I'll drop out, sorry :( I like to challenge my loss rather than how many days I've done. Good luck to everyone on this challenge :D

Mama kash 1/42

soooooooooo is this challenge still going??? im eager as restarting like now

a bit late for me to join as it was set up some weeks ago lol but hey

so is anybody still doing it

Mamakash said:
No had zero response but I am also restarting today so we could do something between today and Easter ? A mini challenge !

Oooo yes I'm on wagon now and would love to join :) but mama are you doing it without wine this time? No wine challenge for you I think!

Oh gawd it's oh so familliar lol wine n chocolate here! Completely 100% off booze n chocolate now I'm convincing myself here!

I reckon if I just ate normally n cut those two out I'd lose as I've been having do much of both. But it's all or nothing n it's exante all the way now!

So how many days we got?

Back