Easter Challenge! Let's Get It!!

Like De La Soul once said... 3 is a magic number!
Embrace it Hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Another 2lb for me, I am ok with that as last WI was only Thursday. x

Blonde Logic: 2 stone - 5.5 gone - 22.5 to go
bluesunflower: 25lbs (22 gone - 3 to go)
Carly79: 20lbs... 16lbs gone... 4lbs to go
carrie: 17lbs... 8.2lbs gone... 8.8lb to go
Charltonjules: 21lbs ....18lbs gone... ..3lbs to go
dale: 20lbs-2... 18lb (by 7th April>Uganda)
Doves: 28lbs... -4.5lbs... 23.5lbs to go
FYM: 28lbs...-10...18lbs to go (by 26th april)
Gingette: 13lbs (11lb off - 2lb to go)
Halebob: 30lbs (18lb off - 12lb to go)
hooley: 28lbs (3.9 off - 24.5 to go)
jc1976: 28lbs... -7lbs... 21lbs to go
Joy: 28lbs - 17lbs = 11lbs to go
Kat01234: 21lbs
Kirstie: 28lb (-8) = 20lbs to go / (-3) = 17lbs to go / (-1) = 16lbs to go / (-4) = 12lbs to go
LOLL:20lbs
Lozz: 28lbs..... -12lbs......16lbs to go!
Mizzy: 28lbs
Magiclove: 20lbs- 17lbs to go
Pearl77: 28lbs
Pinkie: 22lbs... -12... 10lbs to go
Sexychick: 28lbs...-18lb..gone..10lb to go
Sukie Sue : 28lb - 10lb 18lb to go
SunshineCass: 20lbs...-18lb...2lb to go
TBSx (now LadyT): 28lbs..-3lb..-4lb..-3lb..-3lb..-3lb..-3lb..10lb to go
Twinny: 28lbs (-13lb.... 15lb to go....)

LadyT said:
Thanks sexy, bl**dy 3lbs what is it with me and that number lol xx

Hay thought the T was for three lol!
Sexy xx

Charltonjules said:
Another 2lb for me, I am ok with that as last WI was only Thursday. x

Charltonjules: 21lbs ....18lbs gone... ..3lbs to go
Kirstie: 28lb (-8) = 20lbs to go / (-3) = 17lbs to go / (-1) = 16lbs to go / (-4) = 12lbs to go
Pinkie: 22lbs... -12... 10lbs to go

Well done Charltonjules!
Sexy xx

Well nothing for me to update unfortunatly. I've stayed the same :( don't think I'll be making my goal at this rate. I miss total

Joy86 said:
Well nothing for me to update unfortunatly. I've stayed the same :( don't think I'll be making my goal at this rate. I miss total

That's still good Joy,as you've not put on,will be a good loss next week hun!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hay thought the T was for three lol!
Sexy xx

Haha thats funny :D did make me laugh out loud, however I prefer to think of it in terms of it standing for 33lb loss in total, sounds much better lol:) xx

Congrats LadyT & Charltonjules! Good losses girlies! :) And Joy, STS is fine, better than gaining!... you'll have a loss next week, your bod is probably just adjusting a little, to being on Lite... :)

Sooooo... Anyone fancy a guess at my loss this week? Go on!! One guess?! Anyone??! :confused:

Yup... 2lbs!! :eek: Da-da-daaaaa!!! Lol!! Well, at least I'm consistent!! :rolleyes:

(Would happily swap for your run of 3lb losses though LadyT, if you're getting bored with them!) ;)

/ Stats updated below...

xx

Charltonjules: 21lbs ....18lb gone... ..3 to go

Pinkie: 22lbs... -14... 8lbs to go

Congrats LadyT & Charltonjules! Good losses girlies! :) And Joy, STS is fine, better than gaining!... you'll have a loss next week, your bod is probably just adjusting a little, to being on Lite... :)

Sooooo... Anyone fancy a guess at my loss this week? Go on!! One guess?! Anyone??! :confused:

Yup... 2lbs!! :eek: Da-da-daaaaa!!! Lol!! Well, at least I'm consistent!! :rolleyes:

(Would happily swap for your run of 3lb losses though LadyT, if you're getting bored with them!) ;)

/ Stats updated below...

xx

Charltonjules: 21lbs ....18lb gone... ..3 to go
Pinkie: 22lbs... -14... 8lbs to go

Thanks and bless you, I feel bad moaning about 3lb when you are hitting 2lb's consistently. Are you ok with it or annoyed? xx

Thanks and bless you, I feel bad moaning about 3lb when you are hitting 2lb's consistently. Are you ok with it or annoyed? xx
Aww... nah, I'm ok with it now... I've adjusted my attitude, and accept it's just how my body works so what can I do?... I'm just glad to be losing, so although would love it was more... nope, I'm cool... :)

Really pleased for you though, with your 3's... they're adding up nicely huh? You're doing so well lovely... :D

xx

Aww... nah, I'm ok with it now... I've adjusted my attitude, and accept it's just how my body works so what can I do?... I'm just glad to be losing, so although would love it was more... nope, I'm cool... :)

Really pleased for you though, with your 3's... they're adding up nicely huh? You're doing so well lovely... :D

xx

Thats a great attitude, might have to adopt it for myself lol :)

It is coming off and the clothes are going down in size which is what its all about. Thanks for the compliment, you are doing fab too I wanna be your weight now lol xx

Thats a great attitude, might have to adopt it for myself lol :)

It is coming off and the clothes are going down in size which is what its all about. Thanks for the compliment, you are doing fab too I wanna be your weight now lol xx
:) Gotta stay positive... Especially as, like you say, the weights defo coming off, and the clothes sizes are reducing... so, what's not to feel positive about, huh? ;)

Just read your most recent diary entries, and actually, like you, am in size 12's now... woohooo!! Although, also thought it was a fluke, due to the cut of the trousers blah blah blah... But no! Sod it! Let's just embrace it! We're 12's!! :D

Makes a very welcome change from my size 18's, I can tell you! ;)

Hehe... if you were my weight now, you'd be nearly at goal, so yeah, no doubt you'd like it! ;) You're losing at a good healthy rate though, just started a couple of months after me... :)

I know you have a deadline as are off on hols... as you know, same thing for me! Hey, before I started, I had it in my head I'd be at goal by end of March... plenty of time for a good 9 weeks of RTM before I went away in June... But clearly that wasn't gonna happen! So now I'm just hoping to have started RTM by the time I go away, so I can at least have something to eat in the eve's instead of a pack... it's all about compromise I guess... and to be honest, I have to keep reminding myself that I may only be into RTM by a week by the time I go away (if that even)... But this also means I will be... at goal!!!!... And I shouldn't lose sight of this! Coz it's immense! To be going away, in the summer, for a week, being 9stone?! Screw food... I haven't been 9stone in yeeeeears!! What an amazing holiday I'm gonna have! And you too hunny!... :D

:) Gotta stay positive... Especially as, like you say, the weights defo coming off, and the clothes sizes are reducing... so, what's not to feel positive about, huh? ;)

Just read your most recent diary entries, and actually, like you, am in size 12's now... woohooo!! Although, also thought it was a fluke, due to the cut of the trousers blah blah blah... But no! Sod it! Let's just embrace it! We're 12's!! :D

Makes a very welcome change from my size 18's, I can tell you! ;)

Hehe... if you were my weight now, you'd be nearly at goal, so yeah, no doubt you'd like it! ;) You're losing at a good healthy rate though, just started a couple of months after me... :)

I know you have a deadline as are off on hols... as you know, same thing for me! Hey, before I started, I had it in my head I'd be at goal by end of March... plenty of time for a good 9 weeks of RTM before I went away in June... But clearly that wasn't gonna happen! So now I'm just hoping to have started RTM by the time I go away, so I can at least have something to eat in the eve's instead of a pack... it's all about compromise I guess... and to be honest, I have to keep reminding myself that I may only be into RTM by a week by the time I go away (if that even)... But this also means I will be... at goal!!!!... And I shouldn't lose sight of this! Coz it's immense! To be going away, in the summer, for a week, being 9stone?! Screw food... I haven't been 9stone in yeeeeears!! What an amazing holiday I'm gonna have! And you too hunny!... :D

Pinks I luv you, such an inspiration to so many of us.

I cat get my head round the size 12 thing for me, I dont think for one minute I am that size, in fact I know I'm not so why cn I get into these clothes, dodgy sizing I reckon lol. I am only just thinking I am a 14. Its weird :D

You are right and thats a fantastic way to look at it, I will be at GOAL too when I go on holiday and have the opportunity to enjoy some food & drink whilst away, all of which is nice but the most amazing thing will be putting on a bikini in front of a mixed group of friends that I have only recently met (with the exception of one)

OMG I could only ever dream of being at 9 stone, you arent that far away it must be such an amazing feeling! (why do think this post will come back to bite me on the ass. Only because I think if I hit the 10 I might be tempted to go on) but for now 10 will do! :)
xxx

Hehe... you don't need to be 9stone!! Lol... Your goal weight and my goal weight put both of us at a BMI of 23... So it's perfect! And girl! You are gonna look hot hot hot in that bikini in front of all those people... I'm so excited for you! :D

You have that extra 3 inches on me too... Lucky thing! :p

I hear ya' about only just getting your head around being a 14... it all happened so fast... I didn't notice any difference for ages... even once I'd lost the 3rd stone... and this last few weeks it's like it's all caught up with itself, and half the things I owned which I was so looking forward to wearing, I've missed the boat! They're too big! Lol... Not the worst problem to have, admittedly... :)

Clothes are cut differently, at different stores, that's true... but I think we're similar shapes too (all boobs and butt?! ;) Hehe) and so certain styles are just better on us... and those styles, in a 12, are where we're at! Some 12's don't fit me, but it's coz they are the wrong shape... it's them, not us! :D

I've still got a way to go though, for 9stone... 22lbs... But, I am hoping to do it in the next 10 weeks... pretty exciting (if not slower than I'd hoped!)... ;)

xx

Hehe... you don't need to be 9stone!! Lol... Your goal weight and my goal weight put both of us at a BMI of 23... So it's perfect! And girl! You are gonna look hot hot hot in that bikini in front of all those people... I'm so excited for you! :D

You have that extra 3 inches on me too... Lucky thing! :p

I hear ya' about only just getting your head around being a 14... it all happened so fast... I didn't notice any difference for ages... even once I'd lost the 3rd stone... and this last few weeks it's like it's all caught up with itself, and half the things I owned which I was so looking forward to wearing, I've missed the boat! They're too big! Lol... Not the worst problem to have, admittedly... :)

Clothes are cut differently, at different stores, that's true... but I think we're similar shapes too (all boobs and butt?! ;) Hehe) and so certain styles are just better on us... and those styles, in a 12, are where we're at! Some 12's don't fit me, but it's coz they are the wrong shape... it's them, not us! :D

I've still got a way to go though, for 9stone... 22lbs... But, I am hoping to do it in the next 10 weeks... pretty exciting (if not slower than I'd hoped!)... ;)

xx

Great choice of word perfect, thats what we will both be my lovely! :D

Lol at you boobs and butt comment, I have tried to pick some tips up from Gok along the way about dressing for my shape so I tend to stick to dresses and skirts of the pencil variety or wrap arounds for work. I have never been too good at casual to be honest its mostly leggings and long tops ha ha!

I love Gok I was casually minding my own business having breakfast with my friend at The Marriot in Leicester when who should walk in but Gok. My friend, who incidently has met a few celebs in her time was so star struck it was hilarious. Trust me to look like a bag of ***** that morning. lmao xx

Wow if you think of it in terms of how many weeks it is easier to digest, maybe I should do that. 10 weeks will whizz round for you xx

Hehe... love Gok too!! He's a pretty smart cookie, huh? And always makes people look and feel so amazing on his 'Naked' show... Usually makes me all teary as they saunter down the runway, am so happy for them! Lol... soppy cow! ;)

As for dressing for our shape... yup, I find pencil skirts etc are good for me too... although sometimes my thighs can be a problem... ;)

But am happy to be hour-glass... I like it... :D

Oh... and thanks for all the lovely words! You really are a sweetheart, so lovely! x And yeah, I guess 10 weeks, in the grand scheme of things, isn't that long...

...but then, going by your losses and stats, it'll only be a an additional 6 for you!!!
smiley-gen013.gif

xx

Omg I have to fight back the tears too, how funny are we!?!

My thighs are irratating me at the moment, funny they never used to but went and bought some sexy shapewear today, ok so I exagerated it isnt sexy at all, but seeing as I cant remember the last time I got any action it wont matter lmao I love having a jessica rabbit figure too!

16 weeks for me, right the challenge is on, if I get there sooner BONUS!! xx

Oh I cry at anything me... It's embarrassing!! Even adverts!! :eek: Lol...

Yup... always hated my thighs tbh... Although, I had Lipo a few years ago... Had a good 3.2ltrs of fat sucked out :eek: ...so that kinda helped!! If not a little gross... Sorry all! Lol... ;)

Shapewear rocks though... getting 'action' or not (you crack me up!! Lol), it's the way forward... irons out all those pesky little bulges eh? And no-one would ever know!! :)

Aww, that's a great attitude right there! Yup... 16 weeks, if not sooner... bonus indeed!! Fab!! :D

xx

OMG you had lipo, I would love to have some stuff done but cant save for toffee (there I go again with the food) lol. Did it hurt and do you think it worked, does it shift cellulite. Sorry questions, questions lol xx

Mmmm... toffee...
smiley-love029.gif

Lol... well... um, no, it didn't hurt, just made me black and blue!... yes, it worked to a certain extent (I was probably bigger than I should have been when I had it done, so it wasn't as precise & sculpting as it might have been, had I been nearer to my ideal weight)... nope, had no effect on my cellulite, unfortunately! ;) I'm glad I did it though, as those fat cells will never come back, and my shape is much improved, especially my flanks... I had 5 areas done: abdomen, flanks, inner & out thighs, and inner knees... (Although, thought my inner knees were fine personally, but the doc recommended it, to keep my legs proportionate or something! Lol)

/Wow, we've reeeeally outdone ourselves on the thread drift convo here LadyT! Lol... Oops... sorry everyone who's reading this... :eek: Hope it was of some interest though! :D ;)

xx

Back