Easter challenge!

sorry, how do i add myself to list? Am I being totally stupid lol!!!

Copy it & paste it into ur reply & add Ur name at the bottom- can't do it on ur phone though which is a pain- I reply on a good sole updating for me!

Hey linton, you just quote the list of what everyone else wants to loose and put yours on but delete the
things, i'll put yours on if you want cos i'm wanting to join this too! I've got about a stone and half to loose for my 10% so i'm gunna try and aim for this which is 21lbs! I get weighed on tuesdays.

Vm019 - 14lb to go! (2lb lost, 12lb to go)
Karen.hat - 10lb to go
Tiphareth - 14.5lb to go (3lb lost, 11.5lbs to go)
RealMissP - 21lb to go
Sofartogo! - 18lb to go (2lb lost, 16 to go)
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Mererid - 10lb to go (0.5lb lost, 9.5lb to go)
Yummymummy2011 - 14lb to go
Pesty - 3lbs til target
Furrysmudge -10lb to go
Mrsplymdaz - 24lb to go
CeeCee - 20lb to go
Browneyeblue81 - 18.5lb to go
lillypop25 - 10.5lb to go
lesley50 - 21lb to go
linton34 - 18lb to go
RDunbar - 21lb to go!

Me please! I never Achieve my challenge goals... So will aim for 7 pounds a month, and a pound for the other weeks... So 16 pounds please :)

Can someone add me on as I'm on my phone xx

Yeh sure no prob elaine!

Karen.hat - 10lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 14lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Pesty - 3lbs til target
Furrysmudge -10lb to go
Mrsplymdaz - 24lb to go
CeeCee - 20lb to go
lesley50 - 21lb to go
linton34 - 18lb to go
RDunbar - 21lb to go!
Ela_ine - 16lb to go

Good luck everyone :)

Karen.hat - 10lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 1lb lost, 13lb to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Pesty - 3lbs til target
Furrysmudge -10lb to go
Mrsplymdaz - 24lb to go
CeeCee - 20lb to go
lesley50 - 21lb to go
linton34 - 18lb to go
RDunbar - 21lb to go!
Ela_ine - 16lb to go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone :)

Karen.hat - 10lb to go
RealMissP - 21lb to go
gemmaxgemma - 1lb lost, 13 to go
Liannemc - 14lb to go
Pesty - 3lbs til target
Furrysmudge -10lb to go
Mrsplymdaz - 24lb to go
CeeCee - 20lb to go
lesley50 - 21lb to go
linton34 - 18lb to go
RDunbar - 21lb to go!
Ela_ine - 16lb to go

Hello - can I also join?? I'm in dire need of motivation and this seems like just the ticket - I am 1lb off losing my fist stone. I weigh in on Wednesdays. I joined sw about 6 weeks ago.

For my target for the 10 weeks I'd like to lose.......17lbs.

This means I'll get

1. 1st award
2. 1.5st award
3. Club 10 award
4. 2st award

Also, it means I'll be around the weight I was two years ago (13 and a half stones!!)

Sorry to have rambled on - how's everyone else doing??
x

Last edited:
Hi RDunbar - well done for exercising - that's one problem area for me. I always seem to make excuses not to. I think I'll really enjoy, and I know that I'll help with the weight loss, but I just cant seem to get into it.

I'm sure with following sw and doing exercise for the 10 weeks to easter, you'll make your target.

What exercise do you do and how many times a week? x x

Last edited:
natalierobertson said:
Hello - can I also join?? I'm in dire need of motivation and this seems like just the ticket - I am 1lb off losing my fist stone. I weigh in on Wednesdays. I joined sw about 6 weeks ago.

For my target for the 10 weeks I'd like to lose.......17lbs.

This means I'll get

1. 1st award
2. 1.5st award
3. Club 10 award
4. 2st award

Also, it means I'll be around the weight I was two years ago (13 and a half stones!!)

Sorry to have rambled on - how's everyone else doing??
x

Hiya and welcome :)
Yes i have found its really good to come on here when you need motivation :)

Well done on your loss so far, thats fab!
I have only lost 1lb but started on tuesday

X

Thats a good question about excercise actually - i have never really found anything that can interest me long enough as i find it all so boaring! Apart from horse riding but soooo expensive.

Have jut got a new dancing and also a fitness game for the xbox kinect and i am pretty much adicted to them at the moment, so hopefully that would do the trick!

What doea anyone else do if any?
I know its possible to hav a loss without any excercise at all as i last year lost a stone without doing any!

X

Right, have just looked online and my local swimming pool is open so I am going - went swimming a few times last year (lame attempt) and really enjoyed it. I will treat swimming as my 'me' time. If I try for 2 times a week. Once at weekend and once during the week.

Also, does anyone know anything about C25K?

Happy slimming all!!
xx

Yes. There's a challenge on here. Just do a search for couch to 5k an make sure it's the sw one, there might b a few others now. Seems good but I haven't started mine yet!! It builds you up slowly, walking for 5 mins then run for 1 and walk for 1:30. Do this 8 times and for 3 times that first week. If that makes sense! I will be starting this week!!!
Vx

Thanks sofartogo-I'll have a look. Just been swimming and did 80 lengths of a 25m pool. Then went shipping and made some superspeed soup (well it's in the slow cooker!!) x x

Thanks for adding me :)

Well done with the exercise Natalie and Sofartogo!

I really need to up mine - but have just purchased a crash swimming course Which is two hours a night starting tomorrow! I really need to shape up (literally) with my swimming - as swimming 5k in just over 6 weeks! Eeep!!

How's everyone doing with food diaries... I think I'm doing okay so far (red days) and have started noting it down on here too! It's just the syns! With not having any in the day I seem to feel like I 'need' to have them at night... Not because I'm hungry - because I haven't had any syns! Does anyone else get like this? Or do you use them throughout the day in your food?

Going to Hoover up and cook some veggies now :) good luck everyone xx

P.s if I link my food diary would someone in the know about red days be kind enough to check it for me? x

Sometimes I use my syns in my food, ie adding mayo or mustard to cooking, but find I have so much choice of mainly free meals that I like to use my up with a hot chocolate or chai latte to end the day with.

Helloo again! I go jogging, i've entered for a 10km marathon in may and 21km one in september! I'm quite a big girl (16st7lbs atm) and go outside jogging, i don't really get conscious anymore either, it just kind of disappeared the more i went out!

I also bought an exercise bike with my xmas money which i use 3 times a week, i try to do interval training on it because otherwise it doesn't feel like i've done much on it (i can only be on it for 30 mins max cos my bum gets sore and i'd probably be walking like john wayne if i pushed it lol)

I want to start going swimming, they do a ladies night at the pool down the road but i think i'd start feeling conscious! I used to be a really good swimmer when i was about 12-13 and went to swimming lessons religiously but it just faded out! Really regret not keeping that up

Back