EASTER EGG CHALLENGE

Not a bit of choccy shall pass my lips ! I managed Xmas on foodpacks so I can manage this too !
A determined Melissa !

Shaza
Eclipse
Magickmel
Sonkie

Are all gonna be good little bunnies and avoid the eggs....though Iv asked hubby to get me the bunny that smells like chocolate from sainsbury`s.(cant remember who has one)

I wish i could join you but i AM eating chocolate this Easter...:eek: Just a little though. I'm getting only ONE (as oppossed to my usual 5-10!) egg this year, a small dark choc Green and Blacks and i've spoken to my nutritionist who has said it will be OK for me to eat it and shouldn't impact on my weight loss as long as i'm SENSIBLE...:sigh:
So that means i can't eat it ALL at once! Or scoff half of it in the morning then half in the afternoon and eat nothing else all day :confused:
I'm just allowed tiny bites of it until it's finished. I will try my hardest...i've already promised my flatmate that he can have half so that's half the challenge over! :D

Hi boogie woman

Dont do it
There is no way you can nibble at chocolate, my sister bought one of those lovely golden rabbit things and intended just to eat his ear ~ no way the lot was gone
Once you have go the taste thats it and there is no going back
What diet are you on ?

I pledge to myself and you my fellow forumers that i Happe shall not let a morsel of easter egg pass my lips this year. This is my troth.

Hi boogie woman

Dont do it
Once you have go the taste thats it and there is no going back
What diet are you on ?

Haha i know i know but i'm determined to eat just a little!

I'm not on a specific diet like CD or LL i'm just on a "healthy eating" plan designed by a nutritionist friend of mine which is very low calorie. She's said that i can have ONE egg (of which i'm only going to eat half - the other half goes to the flatmate!) so long as it's dark chocolate and minimum 70% cocoa solids. I'm willing to take the risk...it's only once a year and i plan on doing LOTS of exercise afterwards! :D

The only chocolate to pass my lips today will be the chocs my son makes me out of my Choc shake pack :)

Cath

none for me either !!

No chocolate for me either :) Although did have a sniff of my b/f's egg :giggle:

What a nice son you have Cath to make your packs into chocolates for you.

Yep, still no chocolate ! Accompanied people out for a meal today too and enjoyed my nut bar and black coffee !:D
Hurray ! Only 18lb left before food, I aint going to muck this up:)

Big pat on the back for super star Melissa ~ its very hard to go out socializing when everyone around you is eating ~ well done you, and only 18lb left till you are at target ~ I am well jealous

Well done Happe ~ by the way I love all your mini targets, I might do something like that, it will keep me going on my long long journey

Thanks Sharon, the goals do keep me focused. Them being close together makes each of them achievable within a few weeks, then i dont want to cheat cos im so close to ticking another off. Give it a try.

Back