Easter egg?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I didnt even think and bought myself a Kinder egg easter egg!

Any one allowing themself to have just one??

My dad ordered one for me form Hotel Chocolat. I can't have any until I'm maintaining. Kinda scared about having some of it, I'll probably be taking just about a chunk the size of one cadbury chocolate square every few days or something LOL

yummmmmy! Might go for a creme egg - the syn count isn't too bad on them!

I might treat myself to a creme egg too, will weigh up the calories lol.
You do need to up your calories girl! lol

Hey, I'm sure with the calories your taking in, you have some room for a treat. Have you thought about having maybe a small bit of chocolate to help those calories? I know it must be scary, but are you going to avpoid them forever?

Hotel Chocolat rocks, seriously rocks! My easter egg is on order too Yasmine!

x

You do need to up your calories girl! lol

Hey, I'm sure with the calories your taking in, you have some room for a treat. Have you thought about having maybe a small bit of chocolate to help those calories? I know it must be scary, but are you going to avpoid them forever?

Cheers Yasmin, dont worry hun, I will be upping the calories, I just want to do the first 14 days along the guidelines of the refeed sheet and then from day 15 I will be aiming for 1000 minimum. I will keep to a calorific amount that will enable me to lose the remaining few lbs, then up the calories by 100 a day until I can maintain.

The only reason I am stating the calories now is because I wanted to get used to calorie counting for week 3.

Oh my god! Just had a look on that hotel chocolat website. My mouth is watering. Good job I still have a shake left for today. Think it will have to be a cholate one now!

Oh my god! Just had a look on that hotel chocolat website. My mouth is watering. Good job I still have a shake left for today. Think it will have to be a cholate one now!
LOL! It does look good doesn't it? I can't wait to have mine :)

Cheers Yasmin, dont worry hun, I will be upping the calories, I just want to do the first 14 days along the guidelines of the refeed sheet and then from day 15 I will be aiming for 1000 minimum. I will keep to a calorific amount that will enable me to lose the remaining few lbs, then up the calories by 100 a day until I can maintain.

The only reason I am stating the calories now is because I wanted to get used to calorie counting for week 3.
Oh that's good, so you're still refeeding then? I thought you were maintaining.

No, I still have 13lbs I want to lose, but my Pharmacist is very strict and wont give you shakes when you get to a certain bmi. She says you can look too gaunt when you lose it all on TFR, but to lose the remaining lbs on refeed will puff your skin up a little, making you look better, but still losing. She said to expect a STS or small gain in the first 2 weeks, then by consuming 1000 calories a day I should lose 1-2lbs a week.

No, I still have 13lbs I want to lose, but my Pharmacist is very strict and wont give you shakes when you get to a certain bmi. She says you can look too gaunt when you lose it all on TFR, but to lose the remaining lbs on refeed will puff your skin up a little, making you look better, but still losing. She said to expect a STS or small gain in the first 2 weeks, then by consuming 1000 calories a day I should lose 1-2lbs a week.
Oh I see, sounds good though and fair enough. At least she's looking after you :D

Hotel Cocolat store next to where I work.. Will not be inviting any of you around!! hehe
o_O..........

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back