Easter eggs from Clients!!!

catmai_87

I work in an accountant and a client has just bought me and maltesers easter egg!!! the temptation is massive to eat it all at once!!! HELP!!!:confused:

Wish i had that will power!! might give the egg to the other half and keep the 3 mini maltesers bags as treats at 5 syns a pack!! hope he eats the egg might fast or il be trying to pinch it back from him!!! hehe! x

Yep, I think with Easter Eggs you have to go cold turkey and give any you get away, either to kids or to friends/colleagues who have kids.

I couldn't trust myself not to devour the entire confection :D

I know the feeling. I have about 20+ cadburys eggs in my bedroom, from the easter bunny for my kids, nieces etc. I need Easter sunday to come quick so some will go to them and for my kids to hide theirs so temptation is gone. Everytime I look at them I drool ! xxxx

oh you lucky thing. do you like cold chocoalte? i hate chocolate from the fridge so i'd put it in there! then if i watned it i'd have to take it out and wait for it to return to room tempurature before i ate it! by then the craving may have passed!

there is a charity on my local radio station whereby they are encouraging people to buy and extra egg to donate it to them so that they can be given to children who probably wont get an egg. might be worth looking into.x

Im nt a big chocolate fan but since being on the diet everything thats not free seems to be a craving!! good idea putting in somewhere i have to think about or have time befor getting it because my cravings come and go but usual not gone fast enough when the syn is close at hand!!
giving it away seems almost impossible but keeping it i knw id regret it!! y do i have such nice clients!! y do they never give scan bran as a present!!! haha!x

Im nt a big chocolate fan but since being on the diet everything thats not free seems to be a craving!! good idea putting in somewhere i have to think about or have time befor getting it because my cravings come and go but usual not gone fast enough when the syn is close at hand!!
giving it away seems almost impossible but keeping it i knw id regret it!! y do i have such nice clients!! y do they never give scan bran as a present!!! haha!x

me too! i'm not a massive chocolate fan but since SW i can't get enough of it!!!

find myself eating things jst because i know i shouldnt b but the guilt kicks in soon enough!!! need to remember y im on the plan to begin with jst a few second b4 I eat the wrong things!! x

haha - i just had to laugh at this, xx:D:8855:

I have just found the nutritional value of several easter eggs and the average syn value for the egg is a massive 47 syns. Perhaps that will deter us x

47syns!!! thats crazy!! defo make me think twice befor tucking in to it now!! just been for a run to make up for the 5syns i ate earlier wasted on the 19.5g small bag that came with it defo not worth it! but on the other hand enjoyed the run in the pooring rain!!x

If you have the self control, you could smash up the easter egg, keep it in the fridge and weigh out syned portions?

I know 6g of dairy milk chocolate is 1.5 syns (6gs is not a lot!!), but you could work from here? e.g weigh out 12g for 3 syns, or 24g for 6 syns!

x

Well problem solved!! got home last night and the other half caught sight of it and all of a sudden it has disapeard!! nice to see hes always there to help out with the problem!!hehe!x

Thats a good idea. Unfortunatley if it were me i would eat it once it was open and broken up!!!!
I think you definitely need to give the egg away, if your anything like me i love chocoalte but find i have to stay away from it. Once i get the taste for it i cant stop.

xxx

Back