Extra Easy Easter eggs!!!

Sharlet

Hi all. Just wondered if anyone is eating easter eggs this year?
I'm a massive chocolate fan and I can control myself on the SW plan. But......when it comes to Easter eggs, I think all self control will go x

I normally get one from my boyfriend's mam (even when I say I don't want one!) and usually work out syns and try and eat it in synable chunks...doesn't always work though lol!

I've told my bf to buy me the biggest one he can find. I'm actually quite worried now, coz there are some big ones out there! ? Think I'll be looking at a gain after Easter, but so worth it. He he!

Last year i asked for non food things from family ( got a rose bush from hubby) but my boss gets me one every year, luckily for me it was a maltesers one and i dont like maltesers, so i didnt eat them, but i just decided i would eat the 'egg' on easter sunday, just ate the whole thing during the day, then it was gone and no more to be had. Back on plan next day. So i guess i kind of flexi synned the day to the extent of one easter egg. Will do the same this year.

I've got an unopened box of celebrations that has been sitting on a shelf in the kitchen since christmas. Come easter sunday it's going to be demolished!

No way! Will (hopefully) have another half stone off before Easter and will have done a 5k swim... No more back to the old me (who would easily eat the whole egg + two or whatever chocolate bars you get in the box - in one sitting!

May have some chocolate buttons or sonething if everyone around me is - I'll give the eggs I get to my brownies.

If I can go without gorging on kit kats every day (I love kit kats - love love love!) on sw plan, I can definitely resist a chocolate egg!! Xx

Mmm, there's something about easter eggs and christmas chocolate... It just tastes better than the ordinary stuff!

I love easter eggs :) theres loads in the supermarkets now so i stay clear of that aisle but i think ill buy a small one!

Nope! I don't really like easter egg chocolate - it's not usually very good quality, even though smashing the egg is great fun :) I may have to spend a few syns on a hot cross bun or two though! Yum yum yum!

I will not buy any for me, and only a small one each for my teenage children. Plan to stay on track for my holidays.

My 4 year old will get an egg with her named on from Thorntons, that's all i'm getting in. Only the fact that it's hers will stop me from eating it, i wouldn't do that, but i cannot be trusted to have a load of chocolate in the house!

My 4 year old will get an egg with her named on from Thorntons, that's all i'm getting in. Only the fact that it's hers will stop me from eating it, i wouldn't do that, but i cannot be trusted to have a load of chocolate in the house!

What a lovely mummy - If I had kids their sweeties would never be safe!! Lol.

Back