Easter Monday - Let's do it hour by hour!

Fffffffffffrrrrezing! I wish I could get warm and stay warm :mad:....

I heard somewhere, I think it was in yesterdays Sunday Mail - that apparently there is a huge surge in people embarking on diets following Easter choclate overloads... It also said that many cosmetic surgery clinics have increased manpower for next week to deal with the increase in surgery appointments....
And right now there's lots of people viewing the CD Forum xxx

Fffffffffffrrrrezing! I wish I could get warm and stay warm :mad:....

I heard somewhere, I think it was in yesterdays Sunday Mail - that apparently there is a huge surge in people embarking on diets following Easter choclate overloads... It also said that many cosmetic surgery clinics have increased manpower for next week to deal with the increase in surgery appointments....
And right now there's lots of people viewing the CD Forum xxx

hi clare, yeah there is like 100people viewing madnesss as long as my cdc doesnt run out of stuff i dont mind :) to be honest if ya ate more than one/two eggs you'd be sick of them

T4ME you do make me laugh! Our weight losses are following the same pattern. I'm hoping for a biggie this week, but don't think I'll get one cos I am doing AAM/810. Don't quite know which yet, cos I have been naughty and not weighed the chicken, but it hasn't been much all said and done.

Shopping today yielded a pair of shoes and a cup of coffee. Trouble is I came home tried on the aforementioned PURPLE shoes, and realised that they will be too small in Texas. They fit for old Blighty's cold weather, but when the feet swell in the heat and aircraft they won't! So thats me back into town tomorrow. Marvellous. No luck with a stunning pair of jeans though. Although I just might trundle past Wallis tomorrow to cast my beady eye over a top I saw..........OH is working away tomorrow so won't see it jump into my wardrobe.

I have rejected an offer of four tiny chocolate eggs from a "friend" this week, she then suggested Mike would like to eat them, to which I replied that he never touched chocolate easter eggs and knowing it would put temptation my way - I declined them politely!!!!! We then had friends over for lunch on Sunday and whilst they scoffed full sunday lunch followed by apple tart. I had a solitary soup - I have tried most days to drink 2.5 - 3 litres of water but my weight loss is slow and I am becoming a bit disappointed to say the least. I have my own self-inflicted weigh in tomorrow morning - I try not to scale hop. I am still not doing much exercise so I am wondering if this is part of the slowdown. It is so encouraging to hear the more positive stories to keep me motivated right now. SS since 7th Jan and only one week of AAM in that time.:wave_cry::confused::sigh:

Yeah but its dead funny crap!

Gx

:giggle:..... always x

Gosh I cant believe that its nearly over already, Easter and the dreaded eggs. Whoever invented chocolate needs a good shoeing thats for sure!

Bloody kids are watching Eastenders - cant stand soaps in the slightest, wat a load of crap! My life's more like a soap opera and I'm really boring!

Back