Easter syns?

CherryPie3

I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere...I'm new and haven't quite found my way around yet.

I remember seeing in one of the magazines a guide to Easter syns, it has the Lindt bunnies in there and malteaser bunnies and mini eggs etc on it.

Does anyone know the syns for these please? I can't find my magazine...I fear my mother has 'borrowed' it.

Thanks!

Lindt mini gold bunny, 10g, 3syns
Cadbury Mini eggs, 1.5 syns for 2 eggs
Thorntons mini melts caramel eggs, 1.5 syns each
Cadbury Creme Egg minis, 2.5 syns per egg

Theres a few other, but they are the main ones!

Lindt mini gold bunny, 10g, 3syns
Cadbury Mini eggs, 1.5 syns for 2 eggs
Thorntons mini melts caramel eggs, 1.5 syns each
Cadbury Creme Egg minis, 2.5 syns per egg

Theres a few other, but they are the main ones!

Thanks!!

Wish I'd checked the syns before scoffed a mini bag of mini eggs! My fave but 8 syns

Boyfriend just bought me a Easter farm! Anyone know the syns of Smarties mini chick (30g), milky bar cow (70g) and smarties chicken (117.5g)
Thanks!

Thought it was about time that this Easter Treats thread was bought back to life. Last night in Asda I bought....

Cadburys Caramel Bunny : 100 kcal so 5 syns
Nestle MilkyBar Mini Bunny (30g so calculated at 7.5 syns)
Nestle Smarties Mini Chick (as above 7.5 syns)

They look so cute I'll be feeling guilty about eating them even though I've counted the syns. Not sure I can smash my new little pals. (Well, the bunny I did already lol). Bit expensive compared to a Freddo but that makes it seem more of a treat I suppose.

I'm planning a flexisynning day at Easter, so i can have 1 decent easter egg on the Easter Saturday or Monday whilst watching a movie. Other than that i'm avoiding easter chocolate treats this year.

Does anyone have a syn value for hot cross buns and are there any that can be used as HEXB?

Back