Easter Time :-)

Ahsh

Hey Everyone

Is anyone else excited for easter? I usually eat at least one easter egg on the sunday, thinking i may have to be careful this year. Anyone know the syns in the different size eggs?

I have given up chocolate for lent so I am excited for Easter Sunday! I will eat an egg and not feel guilty at all ha ha x

The eggs are high in syns it often works better to have chocolates/ choc bars

Really? Ooh I may look at that! I am thinking now that I may have whatever I get my hands on ;)

I always weigh the eggs and eat however much is whatever syns I want..... I think I worked out half of some of mine were 13 syns each so I just had half after every WI last year as a treat... obviously depends on size and brand though.

I don't tend to eat chocolate on the day as we have so many other treats with a nice meal and a pudding.

Loads of Easter chocs are synable! I've just had a malteser bunny for 8 syns. Mini eggs 2 for 1 syn. Creme egg 9 syns.

just looked for calorie info on hot cross buns too and asda ones are 10 syns! So having one after Wednesdays weigh in toasted as a treat

Thats a good idea, think I shall give myself a limit of syns I will eat on the day and ensure I dont eat past it. I am on a walking holiday over easter so hoping as i will be exercising it will be ok to have a few more syns. :)

Back