Easter Virtual Pub!!!

cathy, hope your enjoying your red wine lol my white is lovely haha.. quick question for you if you don't mind, well done on the weighloss :) i see by your weeks that you were on hols through out it, i am on it two weeks and going on hols on the 27th so was thinking of doing the refeed from the 23rd and then going back on it when i get back and maybe taken a shake with me for away for my breakfast each day. What way did you work it when you had hols etc...

nmm

Sorry, I messed up sending my reply!!
You will need to do the FULL 7 day refeed as laid down by LT. I've tried doing shortcuts, but it doesn't work properly.
When I've cut it short (I call it emergency refeed) I've gained weight.
I went to Majorca after a "Proper refeed", ate fish, chicken, meat, salad, a little rice and potatoes, some desserts and drinks every night. I came back after 2 weeks 1lb lighter !!
I took 14 shakes and had one for breakfast each day.
Happy to help with any other questions Hun xx

ooooh od love a pint off lager and black not had that in years! and a pint of guinness!
deb x

Thanks Cathy, I am sure I will have loads more to ask you lol thanks a mil... x

Huge glass of wine needed here. I'll also order some pub grub too please - do you do steak with a pepper sauce and chunky chips ?

Nice cold glass of magners for me girls - I am a cider drinker lol.

My plans for easter are decorating.... I am sending my children to their Grans for a nice roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, so to avoid any ideas of nibbling I will be painting my bedroom....

Back