Easter Weekend

have been stuufing my face with C******* every year, so this year and hopefully in a controlled way in the future, no i don't miss it at the moment... but hey i feel different every day so myactions may be different on easter week.....

but i am trying to say no;-)

Not going to have choc, apart from a yummy choc shake! but will be eating chicken and vedge at family meal, no potatoes though.

I love chocolate and anyone on who know me on this forum knows, but it's not the chocolate which is going to kill me over the Easter - it's the fish and chips on good friday :(. I am not going to cheat though, going to stick to SS and will treat myself to fish and chips (my favourite meal) when I have lost 3 stone.

I will be having a roast with my family on Easter Sunday but no eggs. Unfortunately my Grandad died 3 weeks before Christmas so no-one felt particularly like celebrating at the time although we did do the Christmas dinner thing.

My Gran flew down from Scotland yesterday so next sunday will be my parents, my Grandparents who live with my folks, my Gran from Scotland, my brother and I and we are celebrating Easter and new life (we found out my sister's expecting recently).

I will be straight back on SS on Easter Monday!

Back