• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Easter Weekend

jh1986

Hi everyone, hope your all doing great!

Im just wondering whether anyone has decided to eat at Easter as I really dont want to mess up my diet but just think I will be really tempted when family are having their big easter breakfast and eating choccies all day :sigh:

How are you all going to cope with it? Any hints and tips?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm going to stick to my shakes. If you think you'll be struggling split your packs so you have 6 smaller 'meals' or if you really feel you have to have something have an ss+ meal. There's going to be plenty more easters when we can eat and i'd rather not spoil the diet.

jh1986

yes i guess your right, we will have plenty more easter weekends when were nice and slim and feeling great, thanks for advice!!

I def will stick to ss 100%. Its too much hard work to give in for Easter for me anyway. I will only regret it day after if i did give in and eat so will just treat it as any other day / weekend.

I'm definitely not planning to eat. If I go and blow it now it will take me ages to get back into the right frame of mind again and show the doubters that they're right. I will be 100% over Easter. :)

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Gotta be 100% for me... and even a taste of choc would be a real danger for me. Not going there! When you take a break from SS it can be very hard to get back in... better stay in the zone and have an extra good easter feast next year. Prime your family & make sure they are going to support you through the day!

xxx

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I'm going 100% over Easter - i have to cos once i start on the chocolate i won't stop!

Hi,

I'm going to be naughty (sorry everyone) - I'm still gonna have my shakes but on the Sunday have a SS+ meal BUT with one potato so I can have alcohol... Me and my other half are going out on the Sunday evening so I can wear my new dress!!
But back on it the Monday - so I can get to my goal by my Holiday in June:cross::cross:

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
i am on my 810 week so can have a small meal each day, but sticking to plan pretty much. amm off out for dinner one night so will have a small salad and chicken breast or something along those lines.

Im sticking to the diet (hopefully!!!!). Kids are off to Nannys for the 2 weeks and hubby has just gone away, so hoping being on my own, no cooking and spring cleaning the house will help.

I am also going to stick to it 100%, I know if I come off the diet even for a day, I might never go back on it and I am determined not to fail...

I didnt realise Easter was an occasion where you had to eat, like Christmas ect! Obviously Id like an egg, but Im thinking Im just going to get a nice small one in the sale... and save it for when im off the diet as a treat! There is plenty more Easters to come! If anything Im looking forward to having 4 days off, so I can have time to go to the gym and get some more walking in too!

Hi I was at a low eb yesterday that's why I was thinking about eating an egg on Easter Sunday . But its years and years since I had an egg at Easter so why start now . I think its great your all sticking to your diets . GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE .
MARGARET XX

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I definatley wont be eating eggs at Easter...... to me its just another day... so I wouldnt want to ruin it... just for that day... i love chocolate and once I start there would be no stoppin me.. so no way!!!! Could not imagine now having an easter egg x

My mum has bought and put away in a cupboard some creme eggs at my request for when i'm maintaining. Doesn't matter if it's not easter - chocolate will always be there and it'll taste so much better when i'm thin!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
My mum has bought and put away in a cupboard some creme eggs at my request for when i'm maintaining. Doesn't matter if it's not easter - chocolate will always be there and it'll taste so much better when i'm thin!
yes, i have done the same but with a dark chocolate lindt bunny! but i dont trust my boyfriend not to eat it before i get to goal!