Easter

justjudith

*waves hello*
From Hot Cross Buns to Easter Eggs.... and meals out....

How is everyone planning to handle Easter?

What are your stratgies for sucess?

Hm. Have a bar of my favourite chocolate in the cupboard in lieu of an egg.
Also, my easter meal will be at home, pointed, the same as any other sunday roast.
I guess I'm rationing out my weeklies for the whole weekend. I don't feel all that challenged by easter.

And I don't like hot cross buns!

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!! I don't know what to do!!!

Right so I'm a Tuesday girl.

As well as being very good I've somehow already blown this weeks weeklies. Ok. Including going out for drinks last night and coming home with McDonalds and eating it in bed. And my stomach is all hard and horrible now. And I sneaky peeked and have put on 1lb. Right.

So this evening I'm going out for dinner for my uncles birthday. This includes the whole family. My family are pudding eaters. I'm a pudding eater. I think I will manage. But tomorrow my grandads doing lunch and I don't know how I'm going to cope. I don't know how to point it. My grandad always has shed loads of sweeties at his house. Haribo's and chocolates. And there will be gateaux and other lovely things.

I know its simple. I know I just have to say no. But I already know how difficult that will be and I don't know what to do!!!!

There's no advice anyone can give me. I just needed to rant.
I can't afford to put weight on Tuesday! Like literally can't afford to. Sigh

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!! I don't know what to do!!!

Right so I'm a Tuesday girl.

As well as being very good I've somehow already blown this weeks weeklies. Ok. Including going out for drinks last night and coming home with McDonalds and eating it in bed. And my stomach is all hard and horrible now. And I sneaky peeked and have put on 1lb. Right.

So this evening I'm going out for dinner for my uncles birthday. This includes the whole family. My family are pudding eaters. I'm a pudding eater. I think I will manage. But tomorrow my grandads doing lunch and I don't know how I'm going to cope. I don't know how to point it. My grandad always has shed loads of sweeties at his house. Haribo's and chocolates. And there will be gateaux and other lovely things.

I know its simple. I know I just have to say no. But I already know how difficult that will be and I don't know what to do!!!!

There's no advice anyone can give me. I just needed to rant.
I can't afford to put weight on Tuesday! Like literally can't afford to. Sigh

you need the strongest will power you have :) its so hard honestly last week I watched everyone I work with eat a Chinese I cried on my way home but the next day I felt better for it. Once you have got thru that day you will feel so much better.

Have a look at what kind of puddings there is. look online at a menu and plan. eat zero point food today then tonight you have your daily points. plan what your eating and don't look at the menu. .....if you can.

Dinner tomorrow ask for a smaller dinner and have 1 sweetie thing. better than 10

hope this helps good luck xx

First thing to do is calm right down!
1st thing I would suggest is to find some time to do some exercise.

What I would say is that, you know the weeklies are gone. SO now its just damage limitation.
When you go for your meals, either announce loudly to everyone several times that you will not be having pudding AT ALL, or eat as lightly as you can and try and share a pudding with someone.
Trying to point a sunday lunch is not easy if you haven';t made it (I make and weigh mine, so its easy). You could try looking at SUnday lunches in commercial pubs like Wetherspoons if you want, in order to work out the points. Go easy on the roasties.

I would eat a small handful of haribo if i were you, at the end of the afternoon. To give yourself something to look forward to> I have a tangfastics problem, so I know it's hard.

When these social meals are over, draw a line and get back on plan. Do some exercise, drink a load of water.

You might not lose on Tuesday, but you can arrange it that this doesn't derail you too much!
Let us know how you get on! x

Thanks guys. Been looking at the menu online all morning and have chosen a salmon meal for this evening. I'm going to swap potatoes for veg and ask that I have none of the deliciously-creamy-and-fattening-sauce.
I'll fill myself up on dinner and water and do the "ooh- can I have a little try of your pudding mum"- one mouthful= 2 points in my little world.

Going to walk my feet down to little stumps for some exercise points and I think that haribo idea is fantastic.

Thank you all so much.
Sorry to have taken over the thread. I am very happy that you guys seem to have given it a little more thought and planning. Seem wayyyy under control. Nice work ladies!!

ok. so the paranoia kicked in. too much too much.
I'm about to go to bed but I have 8 points left. Not good. Do I eat- this late? I don't know

I was under last night as well...

reckon its only once in a while and things should even themselves out....

The way I see it no use eating for eating's sake.

Oh, I meant to say, if the Easter Bunny was generous with you today I saw on twitter that someone had broken up her egg and divided into 2pp servings to spread the points over the week. I thought this was a great idea.

Back