1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

easy extra help??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fionao, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. fionao

fionao Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hello everybody

Im back after been away for ages, Im so used to doing red and green days ive never given easy extra a chance but I want to do it this time around but im abit confused!

Can i basically eat as much of anything I would have had free on a green or red day and just have 1 heb and 1 hea???

So for lunch im having leek & potato soup and then a savoury rice, is this all free on easy extra?? For tea im having pork steak, potatos, green beans and carrots-all free????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    Hiya, yes- all free! But you need to make sure you have your 1/3 superfree food for EE to work properly - and also make sure that you don't eat food just because you can. Eat till your full and then stop (its a stop bit I have the problem with!)

If you stick to it properly, you can lose loads of weight. One guy in my class has lost 7 stone on EE!
  4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    The key to the EE plan is having 1/3 superfree with each meal. it took me a long time to get my head round it when I switched from Red & Green, but it's easy now.

When I first tried EE after it first came in, I didn't have great losses at all on it, but that was before the superfree food element came in, so I realise now that my portions were just too huge!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.