easy extra help??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fionao, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. fionao

fionao Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello everybody

Im back after been away for ages, Im so used to doing red and green days ive never given easy extra a chance but I want to do it this time around but im abit confused!

Can i basically eat as much of anything I would have had free on a green or red day and just have 1 heb and 1 hea???

So for lunch im having leek & potato soup and then a savoury rice, is this all free on easy extra?? For tea im having pork steak, potatos, green beans and carrots-all free????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Hiya, yes- all free! But you need to make sure you have your 1/3 superfree food for EE to work properly - and also make sure that you don't eat food just because you can. Eat till your full and then stop (its a stop bit I have the problem with!)

If you stick to it properly, you can lose loads of weight. One guy in my class has lost 7 stone on EE!

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The key to the EE plan is having 1/3 superfree with each meal. it took me a long time to get my head round it when I switched from Red & Green, but it's easy now.

When I first tried EE after it first came in, I didn't have great losses at all on it, but that was before the superfree food element came in, so I realise now that my portions were just too huge!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.