1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Stew on Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by vanilla_cupcake, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

This is my recipe for stew, its how I make it but you could make some tweaks if you wish...

1lb of steak pieces
    2 bags of soup veg
    1 bag of turnip
    1 bag of Maris Pipers
    1tbsp of salt
    1tsp of ground black pepper
    Rich beef gel pot x2
    Chicken gel pot x1
    Vegetable gel pot x1

Cut up the steak pieces into small cubes (you could ask your butcher)

Put 1 bag of soup veg at a time into a food processor and blitz until the veg is small, put bag of turnip into food processor and blitz...be careful not to over blitz or they will become mush, just blitz until you have the required size of veg

Put all the ingredients (except the potatoes) into a large pot and add 3 litres of boiling water and bring to the boil, simmer for 1 hour

Peel potatoes and cut them up into small cubes, rinse all starch off them and add to the stew, bring to the boil and simmer for another 25/30 minutes

I love mine with a wee bit of HP brown sauce :drool:

You now have a yummy pot of stew, my children love it because the vegetables are all small and its perfect when you're following Extra Easy!! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.