Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Well done Lou, enjoy your birthday celebrations tomorrow!!! xx

Well done Naz, I am doing it every other day too! :) good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone- so is that 4 of us now doing eat stop eat? It's very exciting as we can compare tips and share our experiences now!
I'm not looking forward to the morning now but -at least i'l no if iv gained it has to be due to my period- as iv fasted twice this wk- it will be a long haul until next mon but at least iv got u lot to bore to death now lol!!

Oh sorry happy birthday Lou for tomorrow- enjoy ur meal x

Exciting times tomorrow Emma, I'm looking forward to it! I am sure you've lost some. And if not like we said its only to do with one thing which means next week you'll lose even more! I have one more fast before the weigh in! Hope the results are good! x

Hi happy birthday Lou !! I still need to read all the posts on here but bare with me! I still can't get over the fact the u guys have adapted to the eat stop eat way! Boy I was feeling so lonely! :( I doing tell anyone web I started it back in March as I thought no one would understand cus let's face it soon as u mention fasting that's it really lol. Don't worry about ur weight loss u wil lose, I use to lose 1kg but on top of that I noticed inch loss too! Eat stop sat is great! I'm hoping I ca get through this 24 hour fast but once I have one under my belt I know it will help me. ESE not only made me lose weight it really got me thinking about food choices too! I use to do a 24 hour fast and think wow I got through 24 hours with out food yet why do I eat so much I a normal day? My food choices really changed too I began to look at what is bet for me to eat etc, I basically made me think food is not everything! Unfortunately due to so many family issues I've put on again but saying that I never fasted since march too! We will all have days where we pig out after our 24 hour fasts but once u are used to the fast it will b like 2nd nature honest. the best part was seeing the scale drop by 1kg plus a week! Always made me smile! Have a great day ladies!! Xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it! The last hours can be hard but you will feel so proud once you have completed it! And you will enjoy your birthday meal (and probably won't eat a much a you would normally!) Don't deprive yourself though, it's your day so enjoy!

And you're very right about not thinking about food so much. Normally the food is so many hours away that you might as well think about something else :p

Massive well done chick! x

Hello all-
Fasting on ur birthday- bet u never thought that would happen lol!
So iv just weighed in and iv lost 2lbs- and I no I no it's * week but grrr I'm still a bit disappointed!
I need to hang on tight and get through this week then see what my results are next Monday!
So how is everyone? Which days are fast days this week? I think I'm doing tues and Friday! X

Well done on 2lbs!! And on * week too!!!! I've been thinking about trying ESE for a while and have been following all your posts.....looks doable. I'll be keeping an avid eye on how you're all doing....good luck x

Thanks both of you, i no it prob would have been more so i just need to plod on and see what it is next week!
was nice to change my sig on here even by 2lbs- the little things lol!
for those of u on phones who cant see it- iv put my goal as 100lbs so now 'only' 98 to go!!
so hows everyone else doing today?

Well done Emma, it's 2 pounds in the right direction! Less than 50 weeks of the same loss and you'll be at your target! It sounds long but it's not! Plus some weeks you'll lose more etc!
I am having a good day thank you! Eating day today so had a smoothie for breakfast and then a yogurt for a snack and some weight watchers hoola hoops. Trying not to go over 1500. But I am not even hungry, which is brilliant! Cooking enchiladas tonight, can't wait, yumm!
Working tomorrow so fast tomorrow. Then one on Thursday and another one either Saturday or Sunday. Depends what the plans are with OH as he gets back on Friday, yay!

Ready for another good week Emma? x

Well I'm starting my fast as of 7pm 2nite, had breakfast lunch and dinner today tinlaying 1900 Cals, was quite high as had a mcdonalds for lunch :( so no breakfast or lunch 2mo and will have a late dinner at 7pm 2mo nite, does this sound right?? And if I do this again say thurs night I shud have lost if I weigh in on mon??xx

That's right :) provided you will have 2 fasts a week you should have a decent loss :) it will of course vary like with any other diet :) Good luck! I have to say I found the evening fast a lot harder than the one I started in the morning. I think when I start the fast in the evening by the next day it feels like I've been on a fast for 2 days. If I start in the morning, I get trough the day and can already eat again the next morning. Does that make sense?
But of course, each to their own - whatever suits you best! x

I think morning to morning would suit me best too but I dnt want to tell anyone I'm doing it until I know I can if that makes sense?? I feel I'm always telling ppl about what I'm trying and I'm always failing so this way I might stand a better chance! And if I miss my dinner my bf will be asking questions so I will try it this way this week although I have no doubt il struggle!!xx

That's fair enough, I know what you mean! See how you get on and then if you need to change then do so :) Good luck, I am sure you will be fine! Second fast was the hardest, first you're full of enthusiasm and third you're already used to it! Come here if you need motivation, help or just chat :) xx

Hi all- yes I'm up for another week I'm seeing this as a lifestyle change as funny enough already I can see it fitting in- I'm feeling a bit frustrated as I didn't get to the gym today but I'm going tomorrow so will feel better then!
Re the fast times I completely agree, I found the morning 11-11am fast a lot easier that the 8pm- 8 one!
I'm fasting again after breakfast tomorrow!

I'm starting tomorrow too Emma 8 am - 8 am. Working tomorrow so should be easy! Weigh in on Wednesday, dreading for some reason. Have eaten quite a bit today. Not too bad I suppose, just feel guilty though I shouldn't xx

Hi ladies I cannot say describe how happy and proud I am of u all! Keep Up the good work! And be proud!
I on the other hand couldn't even stick to my first 24 hour fast! It's * week plus still a few things going on at home so not happy at all! I hate myself rite now. :( I have until Xmas day to lose around 7/8 pounds and now I'm thinking will I ever do it? Wish my mind was back ti how it was a few months ago wen I started ESE and food just didn't matter :( I'm hoping that u lovely ladies will get me back on track! Xxx

Don't hate yourself! You can only commit to it and do it if and when you're ready. At the moment you're not, happens to all of us. Try again when you feel full of motivation and willpower :) x

Yep totally agree with the lovely ladies- I'm also on * wk and I had chocolate this evening- I don't even feel bad coz I no I'm gonna counteract it with fasting and the gym and also towards the end of the wk my food cravings will be lessened!
You havnt failed the fast u just ended it early - maybe just try skipping one meal on ur fast days for now, be kind to urself u deserve it!! X

Well only got Until 7pm tonight to go wonder how I will feel later tonight, I imagine il be feeling sick and shakey as I normally do if I don't eat!!hope everyone has a good day :) x

Back