Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Does anybody have any goodlinks..... I keep getting the download for lots of cash options :cry:

I know, it's weight loss like this that keeps me going! And because I have been good and feel better I don't crave rubbish anymore either as I don't wanna ruin it. But I eat what I feel like on days off. I do it 3 times a week so pretty much every other day!

I will find a link for you when I get home from work :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do how r u all doing girls? I've just done a session at the gym, only my 3rd time but I managed more time on each piece this time- then I came home and had 2 weetabix and banana- a bath and now I'm in bed so I can't eat lol!
I'm not sure when I can fast this wk as I have dinner on thursdays with my mum then as my youngest is at her dads this weekend I'm going to do more sessions at the gym! My plan is simple- if I can't fast I'm just going to eat when I'm hungry!

I'm a nervous wreck. Have so much to do regarding my assignment it makes me sick :(
Other than that I am good. Eaten lots today and actually feel too full (just looked at my fitness pal, I've had 1500 cals so it's not that much lol). Fasting again tomorrow and can't wait to be honest. And then again sat or sunday and then Tuesday before my next weigh in. I am not at all expecting another loss like this again but 4 pounds would be amazing. Would just about get me into 14's. Oh well, we shall see.
Good plan Emma, just do whatever you can :) x

Hi B- what times do u find easiest for fasting?

Had 2 tuna rolls for supper last night at 11.... nothing until now (mushrooms on toast).... is that a fast? xx

I've tried different times now but 8-8 is definitely easiest. Means I can have a quick breakfast while I get the kids ready, and then only need to get trough the evening which is not so bad if you have sugar free squash or diet coke or something. Plus the knowing that you can already eat again as soon as you wake up. Hated 2-2. So hard as it feels almost like fasting all day plus then waiting until 2pm the next day feels like forever! x

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
Had 2 tuna rolls for supper last night at 11.... nothing until now (mushrooms on toast).... is that a fast? xx

It sure is :) well done! How did you find it? xx

Not too bad.... drank a lot of tea tho'. I like the fact that I can have something before bed. I have always found as soon as I eat in the morning I want to graze all day, so this might be the ideal time slot for me.... Out for Japanese tomorrow so will try to pick wisely, fast on friday again.... but will have to start on Sunday after a lunch booked at an Indian (will try to be good) xx

Oh wow, well done, that's fantastic! You've made a brilliant start! Ultimately it doesn't matter at all what time you do it as long you fast for 24 h. Whatever you're most comfortable with!
You going to try every other day as well? Nice to have another buddy, welcome on board - slim ladies 2012 ;-) x

Will try every other day... at least for the next fortnight... may do it 2x a week over the christmas period xx

Hello all hows it going?
Im having a really restless day today- i think its because i dont have time to go to the gym today, and i no i cant and dont need to go everyday but im not fasting either so i feel like im not doing anything!today i skipped breakfast i had lunch and iv not had anything since so in fact i am doing well, maybe i should give myself a break lol!
im going to mums for dinner so i dont no what that is but il just eat until im full! i think after all those years on diets it just feels weird not to be really strict with myself! does any of this make sense??

Yep, makes perfect sense! Don't be too hard on yourself! Take each day as it comes and just try and make better choices :)

I am having a rather rubbish day too, trying to get my studying done but I just cannot concentrate at all! Wish I could stuff my face with all sorts of rubbish. Obviously can't as I am fasting until 8.30 am tomorrow. I think for the first time ever I wanna be slim so bad that can't let myself fall off the wagon, lol.

You are doing well Emma, just keep it in the back of your mind but don't restrict yourself too much and you will be just fine! xx

Well I had a chippy for tea tonight as was in a rush but as from 7pm I'm fasting until 7pm 2mo night so hopefully that will equal out for next week weigh in!! Everyone is doing great is good to see fowk commenting and gettin the thread moving!!x

Hey all
I'm just wondering what everyones first goals are and if there are any aims or things u want to do or clothes to get into!
My first weight goal is 18st 3 as thats the weight iv been most of this year and I'm pretty horrified that iv gone above it tbh!
My next huge goal is to get under 17st as I've not been under that weight in 5-6 yrs! To be 16st 13 will be amazing to me!!
So I need to lose 2st for my first goal! X

Back