Eaten too much today

twinklyjojo

Have been on an up day today and really feel I have eaten too much, I was so hungry yesterday that I think I went a bit mad today.

All 3 meals have been healthy it's the cookies, chocolate and crisps in between that have been the problem. This can't be healthy, guess I need to get used to eating a bit better on up days.

Dd tomoro, kind of dreading it! Have planned proper meals as did this on first dd And found that easier than my 2nd dd.

Sorry for negative post, just needed to get that off my chest!

I had an 'all you can eat and drink' UP day yesterday!! Just novelty value, I think, it will all settle down :D

P x

My advice to any newbie would be to relax about your UP days, get the DD s right first stick to your 500 or under and leave the UP days look after themselves, The DD s are important so don't worry if you over indulge on your UPs get the DD s right and the UP s will follow when you are in the swing of it x

bajoleth said:
My advice to any newbie would be to relax about your UP days, get the DD s right first stick to your 500 or under and leave the UP days look after themselves, The DD s are important so don't worry if you over indulge on your UPs get the DD s right and the UP s will follow when you are in the swing of it x

You are so wise, Mr Miyagi :D

P x

Thanks, have woken up feeling ok about the dd today, have had an apple and large coffee for breakfast and have planned food out for the day. Bring it on! And have a lovely indulgent Saturday to look forwardvtoM

Back