Eaten :(

fun1uk

Well i hang my head in shame,im only about 12lb away from target (9stone) and ive eaten,not just alittle but anything and everything.I just feel like crying now :(
Ive got to start afresh now like its day 1 and thinking back that was hard enough

:(

Jump straight back on that wagon and get going again! you have come so far and done so well so this last little bit will be a doddle for you! keep it up x

You have done amazing up to now, just put the little blip behind you and try to forget about it. Just think goal weight now hun and you will probably be there in a maximum of 3 weeks.

Yep I agree with everyone.. I think because your so close to target and have lost so much weight its easier to make blips...

Good luck getting started again!!

just stick back on it and you will be fine

Well thanks guys,today is day1 of my restart.Ill have my first choc shake around 10am.I WILL BE 9 STONE LOL

XXX

Your so close to your goal hun i wouldnt worry about it!!

Can i ask how tall u are and stuff cos looks like iv got the same to loose as u have xx

hi all,
Im 5"2 hun.Ive also got huge child bearing hips lol fat thighs really but thats my excuse lol.

xxx

You'll be fine restarting again. I'm in the same boat as you...so close to the finish and even though I know i've not got long to go...I keep wanting to just break the diet..which I did on Sunday, straight to the Ben and Jerrys. Im back on it now and not been half as bad as I thought it would, suppose it becomes second nature. Good Luck with the rest of your loss x

Back