Eating activity points

olivia1987uk

I do a twenty min cardio walkout and walk for fifteen minutes a day and usually average at about 6 activity points. Should I be eating at least some of these? And if so how many?!

Hope someone can help!

I actually tend not to eat them as i feel exercising to eat more is a bit of a strange one.
Wouldnt hurt tho to use them tho i suppose as thats what they are for but i personally dont :D

Vickyx

Hi Olivia, how are you doing? Well done on your weightloss so far, it's looking good xx

Im buying a pedometre tonight and don't plan on using all my points, maybe a couple for the weekend for a glass of wine or so but not for day-to-day food x

I don't use activity points. I just exercise. I don't drink alcohol though, and I know some people use activity points for alcohol

I don't alcohol either...My mum does ww and does loads of swimming (an hour a day) and if she doesn't use at least a third of her activity points her weight loss stops...

I'm really confused!

We talked about this at class last night if you bank the points intending to use them for an occasion you can only use 12 in any one week. I actually thought you could eat 4 of the AP's on any given day but our WW leader so this is not the case.

However if you use E Source online and tally up all of your points it doesn't seem to tell you this information.

I would advise if you need to eat the points then do so but if you don't then expect a nice weightloss each week.

Wendy

Thanks Wendy...thats really helpful :)

You can "eat" your points - however for quicker weight loss I wouldn't... (unless you are really desperate to treat yourself to smthg naughty) xxx

Back