eating and shakes

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
So im having a steak and salad tomorrow for lunch but do i still have my breakfast and dinner shake?

Yes, you can have 3 packs plus a 400cal meal, which is exante working solution.
Make sure you stick to the very low / no carbs meal.
Also, if you would like to look:
Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes - Recipes
This may give you some ideas and help a little I hope.
Enjoy your AAM days and be good!
Exante TS wagon is here, waiting for you!
Good luck love :)

PS: I'd use just two packs plus your meal. But the choice is yours.

If you're having a WS day then you still need to have all 3 shakes. You dont drop to 2 just because you're having a meal.

Starlight said:
If you're having a WS day then you still need to have all 3 shakes. You dont drop to 2 just because you're having a meal.

Is it ok to still have a bar when u do WS?

As Starlight says, whatever they are - 3 packs a day plus the meal.
I suggested 2&meal only because I thought you didn't have enough packs to keep you going love.
xxx
:)

ok i really dont know so dont shout at me but doesn't the meal "replace" one of the shakes ie 3 shakes = breakfast, lunch and dinner. Add a meal = breakfast shake, lunch meal and dinner shake. I really dont understand this part of the diet so if someone could explain that would be great thanks.

pizzle84 said:
ok i really dont know so dont shout at me but doesn't the meal "replace" one of the shakes ie 3 shakes = breakfast, lunch and dinner. Add a meal = breakfast shake, lunch meal and dinner shake. I really dont understand this part of the diet so if someone could explain that would be great thanks.

Hi! You add a meal so still have your three shakes or packs at whatever times of day you wish. Then add a 400 cal meal in addition at another sitting. Xx

Back