Eating before weigh in

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
Hi All,

Was wondering what you all do before you weigh in each week? How close to the weigh in do you eat? Do you leave a certain amount of time before you step on the scales and does this make a difference?? Questions, questions! I have my 2nd weigh in 2moro and was looking for tips...

Hi. I just have an apple or banana for breakfast at about 7.30am before i weigh in at 10am. I also don't drink anything for two hours before. To be honest though as long as you do the same each week it won't matter.

I am doing SW at home and I WI in first thing Friday morning before I get dressed or have anything to eat and drink, it is usually the same time every week.

I have fruit and youghurt for breakfast and then soup and crackers or something else light at lunch time. I don't drink much after about 4pm and weigh in at 7.00ish. Thats just me though like Chuffy29 says as long as you keep to roughly the same routine each week that loss will show up. Good luck for tomorrow. Tuesaday is my weigh in day too.

I have my normal breakfast and a light lunch.. and thats it until WI at 17:30 hrs on my return I have my normal evening meal.

Phil x

I have a sip of water and that's it. My weigh-in's at 10am though and i always take a bottle of water with me to drink while i'm there. I also take a banana or something to eat in the car on the way home :)

Back