eating crap

pos bird

I am my own worst enemy. I know about eating healthy and what is good to eat and what's bad yet I sit here at work 00:20am scoffing crisps and chocolate. I finish at 02:00am and it can't come soon enough. I need to prepare myself better with fruit, yogurt and me home made soup. Doesn't help it totm. Not looking forward to the scales next Fri.

U can still rescue it! I thought the same totm and not eating very well n my scales were being mean to me every day! But a week later I have lost a pound :) so u never know! X

I always fine around the totm(day or two before due) I just want sweet things, last month I bought a box of special K chewy dark choc cereal bars and aldi curly crisps. It didnt effect my losses I just sts. Like anything with sw, preparation is key (imo). I wouldnt worry =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Draw a line under it and start again fresh :) You're definitely right preparation is the best, if I've got healthy things to eat I will eat them, if I have crap I will eat crap!

Don't worry, it was a little blip :)

Don't panic! Just be a bit more careful the rest of the week and try to eat plenty of superfree food, good luck hun xxx

Well doing a 17:00 - 0200 shift again. Got my home made veg soup with chicken, bowl of mixed veg with some measured cheese sauce (3 syns), fruit and yogurts. That should keep me going. Thanks all for words of encouragement. Well behind me now, onwards and upwards as they say.

Back