Eating Disorder/Anxiety

Dunders

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to hear your opinion....
I am doing a re-feed starting 2 May for 2 weeks as I am away for a week in San Fran with important clients. I know technically I could still do the shakes/soup, but I don't want to have to justify/explain this to them.
Thing is, I'm already starting to get very anxious and uneasy about the thought of eating again....it almost feels wrong, like I shouldn't be doing it. I'm starting to worry my thought process isn't exactly healthy as realise at some point once I'm done with LT, I've got to eat again.
Just wondered if anyone has experienced a similar feeling, or even worse, known of anyone who has go on to develop an ED following LT?
Thanks everyone!

I personally feel the same,but I feel thats normal thinking for someone who has not had food for so long.I know I dont have a problem.em x

Debbie, I totally understand how anxious you are about eating, as we are all on Lipotrim because of our eating habits. I too am really nervous about refeeding, but we all have to do it eventually. What I would suggest is, listen to your body, if you start to feel full-stop eating. Remember how well you have done, and how far you have came, this should help to keep you on track.
It's scary, but I'm sure you will be fine!

Clair x

I think you have to be careful, I have maintained for a year now, well I actually lost another stone after refeed, but you can become a little obsessed if you are not careful. I still want to get down by a few more pounds for my hols and yet I know that I look fine and I am in a size 10. You just need to be sensible. I know that when I lose these few pounds then that is it NO MORE!!!.

Back