LighterLife Total New Starter

bemorekind

S: 12st13lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone! I'm starting LL on Friday and doing the total meal replacement. I see there hasn't been much action on this section for a few months so thought I'd post a new thread to see if there's anyone out there thinking of doing it or just starting like me. I'ma bit nervous as I did it about 13 years ago (with success, I lost 6 stone between that and WW) but I've put 3 stone back on and need to get a handle on it again. I've gone thorugh every diet under the sun so far, even resorting to a gastric balloon (which was awful!) so I figure if this doesn't work then nothing will!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shrinkingvioletnomore

Silver Member
S: 16st9.7lb C: 11st2.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 5st6.9lb(32.91%)
This is my third stint, maintained for years then baba no 1, again mostly maintained but 2 losses prior to baba no 2 I gained and bp meds ballooned me end of pregnancy and post partum.

ive lost 3 stone with another 3.5 to go x

bemorekind

S: 12st13lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow - that's fantastic! I lost loads after DS2, then had another baby and put over 3st back on. I just can't seem to get a handle on it and I'm an all or nothing girl, so I figure this has got to be a good way to smash it off, then work on maintaining it. Have you donw the CBT element? I signed up for the paid ones but unsure what to expect or how good it is.

boofle

Gold Member
S: 11st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st10.5lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st11lb(6.96%)
This is my third stint, maintained for years then baba no 1, again mostly maintained but 2 losses prior to baba no 2 I gained and bp meds ballooned me end of pregnancy and post partum.

ive lost 3 stone with another 3.5 to go x
Hi what do you have on this calorie wise i was looking at this myself xx

boofle

Gold Member
S: 11st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st10.5lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st11lb(6.96%)
Hi everyone! I'm starting LL on Friday and doing the total meal replacement. I see there hasn't been much action on this section for a few months so thought I'd post a new thread to see if there's anyone out there thinking of doing it or just starting like me. I'ma bit nervous as I did it about 13 years ago (with success, I lost 6 stone between that and WW) but I've put 3 stone back on and need to get a handle on it again. I've gone thorugh every diet under the sun so far, even resorting to a gastric balloon (which was awful!) so I figure if this doesn't work then nothing will!
There is a free LL magazine on the website to donload, are you using superdrug products

CraftySam

S: 22st9lb C: 22st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st9lb(2.84%)
I'm on Exante, sort of the same I think?

No support apart from the fab ppl on here, but that's all I need

That and my diary on here that I can look back on x