LighterLife Total New Starter

Hi everyone! I'm starting LL on Friday and doing the total meal replacement. I see there hasn't been much action on this section for a few months so thought I'd post a new thread to see if there's anyone out there thinking of doing it or just starting like me. I'ma bit nervous as I did it about 13 years ago (with success, I lost 6 stone between that and WW) but I've put 3 stone back on and need to get a handle on it again. I've gone thorugh every diet under the sun so far, even resorting to a gastric balloon (which was awful!) so I figure if this doesn't work then nothing will!

This is my third stint, maintained for years then baba no 1, again mostly maintained but 2 losses prior to baba no 2 I gained and bp meds ballooned me end of pregnancy and post partum.

ive lost 3 stone with another 3.5 to go x

Wow - that's fantastic! I lost loads after DS2, then had another baby and put over 3st back on. I just can't seem to get a handle on it and I'm an all or nothing girl, so I figure this has got to be a good way to smash it off, then work on maintaining it. Have you donw the CBT element? I signed up for the paid ones but unsure what to expect or how good it is.

This is my third stint, maintained for years then baba no 1, again mostly maintained but 2 losses prior to baba no 2 I gained and bp meds ballooned me end of pregnancy and post partum.

ive lost 3 stone with another 3.5 to go x
Hi what do you have on this calorie wise i was looking at this myself xx

Hi everyone! I'm starting LL on Friday and doing the total meal replacement. I see there hasn't been much action on this section for a few months so thought I'd post a new thread to see if there's anyone out there thinking of doing it or just starting like me. I'ma bit nervous as I did it about 13 years ago (with success, I lost 6 stone between that and WW) but I've put 3 stone back on and need to get a handle on it again. I've gone thorugh every diet under the sun so far, even resorting to a gastric balloon (which was awful!) so I figure if this doesn't work then nothing will!
There is a free LL magazine on the website to donload, are you using superdrug products

I'm on Exante, sort of the same I think?

No support apart from the fab ppl on here, but that's all I need

That and my diary on here that I can look back on x

Back