Eating disorder assessment and update!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by skinnyjan, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi everyone.. soz for not being around.. been poorly both physically and's taken me nearly a week to recover from the 3 hour intensive assessment at the eating disorder place last weekk.. it was just too much.. my poor friend who came along also went home to bed afterwards!!!

I still dont wantt to talk about it and am waiting for my appointment for feedback... think I may have some for them also!!!!

LL is still very up and down.. or should I say in and out.. I lost 4 lbs last week totally 3st 5 lbs in 10 1/2 weeks so quite pleased with that and still plodding on..

My new lease of life and energy has meant I can do so much more including 2 lots of 6 hours digging my garden.. so that should certainly help!!

Will keep you updated...

Big hugs for all...
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Hi Jan,

Hope you are ok.
    Tell us about it when you feel ready.

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hope things go ok....!
    Great to hear you have more energy.!
  5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    Thanks peeps..
  6. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Sounds gruelling but well done for having the guts to go through it! Big hugs! Sounds like a good weepy film, cry, face pack & nails may be in order!
  7. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Hi again Jan,

Hope you are ok?
    I know from having observed these things myself they are pretty harsh and rigorous so also wanted to say well done!
    Its the first step in a long journey but it will be so worth it :D
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hope you are ok ((hugs))
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.