Eating disorder!

Wow thanks Carol and maybe you are right, maybe he does feel that he is bad as i have done something about my weight! Thankyou hun xxx

I'm going to play devils advocate! What made him say it Tracy? The thing is I plan to go back to 'normal healthy' living after the diet. I will go for a curry, but make the right choices...no rice/naan bread/dessert, but I will have the fish tikka and salad. I think there is a balance when we go back to normal eating and that is to not let it become an obsession. I'm not saying that is the case with you Tracy....not at all, but I know my friend who did the diet (got me to do it actually) is still afraid to eat. She cannot even eat a slice of wholemeal bread without heaving!

Oooh Shaz! I said to him, in my new tight top, do i look good? He said yeah have you put any weight on this week? So i said no im the same do i look like i have? genuine question!
I am not obsessed i am taking this very seriously indeed, i dont want a curry! I wont go into what i eat here but i am cutting nothing out, including chocolate! I am sooo happy with what i am eating it is 100 times more healthy that before xxx

Well it definitely sounds like its him who has the problem. If you are eating then you're doing nothing wrong. When I came off lipotrim before my holiday we went for a meal....me and hubby. I ordered a chicken salad with baked potato. I put a piece of the potato in my mouth then spat it out into a napkin. My hubby went mad with me and told me the diet had messed with my head and I had to agree with him. It had! I got to the stage where I could enjoy food again, but not be afraid of it. I'm back on CD now, but once I get to goal, then I'm definitly going to apply the 80/20 rule and have a treat every week.....lifes too short! This week my best friend has just been diagnosed with breast cancer.....I had a scare earlier this year and she was a rock for me, this time I told her not to worry everything will be alright and its not! I love food and I'm not going to deprive myself of the food I love.........all in moderation.

Youre very right Shaz, you should eat anything you want in moderation! WW desserts are treat enough fr me at the min and im having the ice crams ones every night after tea, much prefer that to a curry! Your hubby was right hun that is scary to be that scared to eat that you spit it out! I just know what i can have now without gaining and i dont want anything else so i cant be torturing myself!

Sorry about your friend hope she is ok hun xx

I knew that eating the potato was going to take me out of ketosis and I think that was what scared me....once out I was alright. I love the weight watchers desserts. I certainly don't feel as though they are diet food (especially the choc brownie....Yum!). I am with you when you say you are not going to gain the weight again....after what we all go through on this diet then there is no way I'm going to gain again either....its too tough to do twice!!!!!!!

p.s thanks re friend. :sigh:

The ice cream mint choc chip is yummy, 1 a day is hardy anorexic is it?! I was worried when first started refeed i just had confidence that i could eat sensibly and not gain! It has taken a few weeks to find my optimum and not lose but i have maintained this week and have eaten plenty! xxx

Dont get me started on the jumped up cant sit down non supportive, loving, caring o/h, :mad:
..............suppose I would say that though!;)

You do whats right for you hun XXXXX

Eating healthy and staying slim is very much what is right for me hun xxx

I don't understand where he is coming from then. My hubby had a point....it had messed with my head, but only for a brief moment! I'm going to enjoy Atkins chocolate, ww desserts and I'm still going to go out for meals, but make the right choices. I think if you was still trying to lose weight when you are lovely and slim, then he should say something, but you are clearly trying to maintain and have found your 'optimum'. xx

Prob cos my meals are so much smaller than his, not because i am ill but because he eats a lot! Greedy sod! x

Men aren't very good are they..... you look great hunni and now way you will end up with an eating disorder like someone else said may just be getting scared (now you look so good ) that you will trade him in for a better model
Sometimes i am glad i am single lol :D

take no notice..hes probably just worried of all the attention your getting now you look so fab :) saying that makes him feel better...MEN!!

h x

Oi hang on we're not all like that.....well not all the time anyway. xxx

lmao hahahasha brilliant, ccan i watch xx

lol Great idea Fi lets do it! He might like it though actually!! xx

Actually, for the first time since doing LT, this afternoon he told me i looked great and really slim! I may half forgive him lol x

Back