Eating disorder!

Nah i would have had to be fast, it was a quick comment lol he better believe i look good lol xx

Hey tracy - sounds to me like that old insecurity bug has bitten him! He probably sees you as a lot more confident since losing all that weight. You are looking good and enjoying your success and he may feel a bit left behind. You saw a problem and did something about it and he has not or can not do the same. It could be the green eyed monster as you will be getting lots of attention from friends and family too. Its a bit like attack is the best form of defence and he probably really does not believe it, its just something he said - men eh ?? what are they like!! - You know best whats best for you hun and you are probably at your healthiest ever - and showing Millie a great example xx

Aww thanks Daisy hun that was nice, glad youre back too! You are all prob right in that im changing and he is choosing not to! Millie is proud of me im sure hun xxx

of course she is - and why wouldnt she be - you are a yummy mummy!! xx

:Dive always wanted that title lol xxx

Ah Trac, I don't think he meant it. He's probably feeling a bit insecure now you look so fab!! And maybe a bit jealous if he is overweight? My hubby keeps saying jokingly that he's gonna have to keep an eye on me around other men when lose my weight as he won't trust them!!!! Men!!! Once he can trust me thats the main thing!!

Men!!! Indeed hun lol xxx

yes men who'd have em..................all of ya xxxlol

Oh i dunno hun!!:D x

they do have their uses - sometimes lol x

Lol yeah i guess, a part time bloke would be good, anybody? lol x

part time sounds good to me. Yeah that could definitely work! x

How are you hun?? xx

I do part time for a small fee I reckon there is money to be earned on a sight like this which is mainly women . I could become a gigalo xxxx what ya think? x who'd pay. I need a pimp

I want it for free!! xxx

you could be chief tester and taster , hows that sound xx

Lol hmmm errr ill have a think about it! xx

are you saying we have to pay you??

Back