Eating fast

mama22

Silver Member
Just sat down for lunch (mushroom omelette) and noticed I have a customer at 1 so eaten it fast and now feel stuffed as if I had been able to enjoy it and eat slowly I would have only had about half. Gutted anyone else make this mistake?

mama22 said:
Just sat down for lunch (mushroom omelette) and noticed I have a customer at 1 so eaten it fast and now feel stuffed as if I had been able to enjoy it and eat slowly I would have only had about half. Gutted anyone else make this mistake?

I do this normally. Only really started to realise it lately though. Ive always known I eat fast but not really given it much thought. Now understanding that it takes 30 minutes for your brain to signal its full it's clear I need to pay more attention to this. I was eating a salad and was surprised at how much it is habit for me to be loading the fork whilst chewing. I need to concentrate more on stopping until I'm ready for the next mouthful. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been Eating more slowly and ending up eating less but I had an appointment and can tell I have had far to much and still feel sick

mama22 said:
I have been Eating more slowly and ending up eating less but I had an appointment and can tell I have had far to much and still feel sick

It's great though that you've recognised it. Shows you're changing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back