Eating late at night

hii
wanted opinions on eating late in the day an slimming world.
I work funny hours sooo
breakfast is normally eaten about 12.30pm - dinner around 5pm - light tea around 10.30-11pm. Do you think this will be a prob following sw?? :)

no SW is suitable for anyone looking to seriously diet. I would suggest e.g. big fry up if you like that to keep you going til 5pm then if you like potatoes full up on them along with peas/carrots/other veg. plenty of water between work, for supper you can use your healthy a and b up like tea/coffee with milk and like cereal bars/snacks or 2slices of a 400g loaf. There is three choices though to choose from, Extra Easy, Red or the green choice! All three are good but i particularly like the green where you can have unlimited eggs, potatoes, fruit/veg, pulses and double amount of milk/calcium allowance plus fibre - your wholemeal bread/veg. soup/porridge/oats etc.......only thing unlimted with the green choice is; protein - fish, chicken, extra lean mince and all that has to be measured, ne thing extra is syns!

Ok thanks!
Yeah im following extra easy atm...
I know some diets you shouldnt eat after 5pm etc...unfortuntly that doesnt fit with my life at the mo!! :D
thanks again!!

yeah thats the best thing about SW, you can eat as much as you want any time, make sure you just never go hungry and eat the right low fatty foods. Try and plan what to take with you to eat before hand, helps to keep your mind on track and slimming in mind lol thats my goal! Going well since Saturday ne ways with no alcohol included, thats my downfall at the weekend, clock up too many syns with rose wine lol :( good luck xx

Back