Eating less, say goodbye to over eating

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 25 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Though I haven't read the book, I'm told that the way I follow maintenance is very similar to the Gillian Riley method:cool:, so I would highly recommend it :D

4. Hi,

Thanks for that nic - i order from amazon every week so i have already put it in my shoppin basket for my next check out visit.

I love reading books :)

xox

5. nictastic

no probs hunni...its fab!!!
    ooo, we have the same amount of lbs to lose before i move up a plan and you refeed ...exciting!

6. razdaz

razdaz Active Member

Hi Nic. Do you mind me asking why you've decided to change diet plans? The pharmacist I go to has suggested I change to W8 because it'll fit in with my lifestyle more than LT.

7. nictastic

Bascially i want to eat savory things more often than not..i had a sweet tooth before LT, which explains why i am here! and LT only offers the chicken poop! which i hate!!! didnt like the strawberry and wasn't keen on chocolate..so i was living off vanilla coffee's..not good.. did 6-7 weeks and then decided to change! CD is basically the same as LT, same losses, same cals, same price etc but has a larger range of flavours, both sweet and savory! And also refeed is slower as you work through different steps! Have a look cambridge six steps to losing weight
    You can start on step 2 if you want a more gradual weight loss... but normally you do the ss which is TFR, then move up and add a meal and still have 2 shakes, then add 2 meals still have one shake and it works up until you reach your calorie level for maintaining ...which they will work out for you x Hope this helps... What in your lifestyle does LT have to fit around?