Eating less, say goodbye to over eating

Though I haven't read the book, I'm told that the way I follow maintenance is very similar to the Gillian Riley method:cool:, so I would highly recommend it :D

Hi,

Thanks for that nic - i order from amazon every week so i have already put it in my shoppin basket for my next check out visit.

I love reading books :)

xox

no probs hunni...its fab!!!
ooo, we have the same amount of lbs to lose before i move up a plan and you refeed ...exciting!

Hi Nic. Do you mind me asking why you've decided to change diet plans? The pharmacist I go to has suggested I change to W8 because it'll fit in with my lifestyle more than LT.

Bascially i want to eat savory things more often than not..i had a sweet tooth before LT, which explains why i am here! and LT only offers the chicken poop! which i hate!!! didnt like the strawberry and wasn't keen on chocolate..so i was living off vanilla coffee's..not good.. did 6-7 weeks and then decided to change! CD is basically the same as LT, same losses, same cals, same price etc but has a larger range of flavours, both sweet and savory! And also refeed is slower as you work through different steps! Have a look cambridge six steps to losing weight
You can start on step 2 if you want a more gradual weight loss... but normally you do the ss which is TFR, then move up and add a meal and still have 2 shakes, then add 2 meals still have one shake and it works up until you reach your calorie level for maintaining ...which they will work out for you x Hope this helps... What in your lifestyle does LT have to fit around?

Back