Eating Loads

Buttons290784

Started pro plan on sunday and feel like i have ate loads still got 27 treat points left not sure how i am gonna loose. Anyone else feel the same? xxx

hi there, yep i agree regarding the doubts about losing weight on propoints. I thought initially how can I eat sooooo much food and still lose weight. However, I have consistently lost 2.5 pounds each of the last 3 weeks since the plan was released. I eat the majority of my extra points but have found that because I can eat as much fruit as I want I am feeling fuller for longer and am naturally making healthier food choices!

Stick with it - I am sure you will be happy with the result on the scales!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey

I thought the same about amount of food. But, I've just finished my first week on PP and have lost 4lbs!!!

I'm so happy! Hopefully you'll have a similar result.

Happy Weight Loss!

I was sceptical at first to be honest, too. But I'm doing alright :D

The first 4 weeks I did this:
Week 1 - all weekly points eaten - Lost
Week 2 - 35 weekly eaten - Lost
Week 3 - No weekly eaten til two days before WI, then 38 points on chocolate cake :| (It was a bad week emotionally, and I turned to comfort eating like a fool!) - Gain
Week 4 - 31 weekly eaten + TOTM - Lost

In the main, it seems to be working.... I say give it a month and see what happens :)

Happy scoffing!! :) x

Yeah I was worried about thus as it's my first week this week and I've not done ww before ? Fingers crossed eh x

Hi there,

noticed that we're getting married on the same date :)

I started pro points on 2nd January as put on over a stone after getting measured for my dress in September! Not a smart move lol!

How are you getting on with the plan?

Michelle x

Hi Michelle, i tried my dress on and it dont even do up at the back i think i need to loose min of 1 stone, i think i have been doing it for 3 weeks and have a lost a pound an d a half which ent great. How are you doing? i keep having nightmares that my dress wont do up on the day lol x

Back