Eating on LT

Ejsunshine

I'm going to see Babra Streisand next week and we are all going to harvester first, I don't really want to sit there and have my shake is there anything I can eat that wont knock me out of ketosis? Maybe chicken and salad? Help

I personally wouldnt.. reason: it breaks the resolve, why not have a flapjack before you go out, honestly hun it isnt worthi t, if you eat there you might loose your resolve and eat again, if you are doing tfr you should stick to it by the letter, IMHO xxx I did that a couple of years ago, said i would only have a chicken breast, within a week I was off tfr and back to bad habits x

I agree with Dharma, don't eat. I've been out for meals several times, order a tea or coffee and glass of water ans sip them while chatting away. Your friends will understand why you're not eating and will support you. You're doing so well, its a shame to chance messing it up x

Don't do it!! I took you 3 days of hard work, willpower and resolve to get into Ketosis and will take another 3 days to get back in again, that's nearly a week gone and for what? What I do is have my black tea coffee and nibble on a LT flapjack when everyone else is eating a meal...........remember why you are doing this diet, what your goals are and focus on the results! If anyone questions your diet choice, shock them with your amazing results so far. Best of Luck xx

I agree with what everyone else has said. Eating will throw you out of all the hard work you have done, total food replacement is and should be just that! When you eat again after reefed you have to learn control but how can you be in control of yourself at the end of this diet if you can't control yourself now? I hope this isn't coming across in a nasty way as that's not what I'm trying to be. I'm just trying to make you think twice about the decision you are about to make.. Think on it, is one evening worth it?
As mentioned above you could take a flap jack, or your soup? explain to the waiter you are on a medically supervised diet and you will need your soup blending and heating up.. I don't see why this wouldn't be okay.. You are still giving them custom as you can buy a coffee or tea from them? Call beforehand if you are unsure but I know most restaurants will fully understand and it shouldn't be a problem. If you don't want to do that could you not just meet your friends after the meal and then go to the concert? It's totally up to you.
You are your own person, if you do decide against our advice then look at the Atkins diet as I believe it keeps you in ketosis - it should give you a good idea of what you can and cannot eat. Good luck with whatever you decide. x x x

Don't eat!! Seen too many fall off the wagon and disappear on such occasions. You are doing LT for a reason and wouldn't have considered it if you could manage your eating. I didn't eat through December and watched everyone else eating at my birthday, christmas (which I prepared and cooked) and New Year. Decide what your priorities are - losing weight or having an eating social life. You can still have a social life without eating I promise, and did it for 6 months. Just be smart in timing your shakes and you don't need to eat x x x

Ha ha was reading this in total anticipation - love the way your kept on track here - excellent forum and source of will power (0; xx

Back