Eating On The Go........Help!

juleswood

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if any of you have any tips on eating on the go. Once a week I work from 08:00 - 22:00, with about 5 mins every two hours to grab something to eat! is there anyone else that does something similar?

Would love to know any handy recipes, snacks or ideas to keep my day low syn and not ruin my SW plan!

Thanks,

Jules xxxx

Pack ahead lots of options I normally do then find if I don't need everything no problem

Mugshot
Tuppaware pasta eat cold/noodles & add veg
Fruit salad
Fruit snacks - dried fruit portion or yoyo (hea)
Alpen/hifi bar
Jelly & yoghurt
Veggie sticks and hummus
Overnight oats

All these are quick/easy to eat

Xx

I work night shifts. I take lots of fruit, yogurt & a big lunchbox full of couscous mixed with roasted veg, feta cheese & olives. It keeps me going x

thank you guys! Packed up lots of fruit today and some cold pasta tuna and veg! Hope to pick at it all day!

I have some Weetabix Breakfast bars but not sure how may syns they are either?

Thanks for your help though!

xxxx

If they are the on the go ones 2.5 a biscuit.. personally I couldn't not scoff the lot so not worth the syns! !!

Thanks Rebekah,

feel bad now as scoffed all four in the packet, then had marmite on toast when I got in thinking I had enough syns left!! Oh well, its trial and error this early on! Weigh in day with my husband on Sunday so am keeping my fingers crossed and staying on track!

Well done on your weight loss!!!

Jules xx

Back