Eating Out Help Needed

K3LLi3_BAK3R

Hi everyone.

I normally do Slimming World but am working away at the moment so it's hard to food prep. A friend suggested WW as they have a really good Eating Out guide.

I have joined as an online member and ordered the book, but it won't be delivered until the end of next week.

Can you all please give me any ideas of where to go and what to eat?

I have 40 propoints per day - will probably use 5 for lunch and can keep the rest for my evening meal. So anything with 35 points or less please.

Thank you !!

hi hun - if you download the ultimate value diary app they have a really good eating out guide

lots of ppl rate it especially me as i dont pay to go to ww meetings i use that app to track and this website to get help n support :)

Hey hope your well.

This is my 3rd week with weight watchers i was a slimming world member too I lost 31/2 stone but it doesn't suit me anymore as I like to go out and enjoy myself and don't always have time to be cooking.

I went to nandos last night got the chicken fillet burger 9 points and regular chips 11 points which was great! I was so full with plenty of points to spare!

The also do gelado for desert I got the toffee for 4 points well worth it.

Hope u have a fab night X

If im eating out i have nandos chicken butterfly with salad for 8pp, frankie and bennys do a chicken salad for 9pp.. Zizi do a thin pizza under 500 cals which was around 9 pp from memory.. You can use 40 cal = 1pp as a rough guestimate when eating out x

Back