Eating out...what would you choose?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
This is the menu for the place I'm going tomorrow evening.

Dough Pizza Kitchen Manchester | Italian Food & Wine Menus

I will probably have a salad, as it seems easiest. But I'm wondering, what with them offering some pizzas with a wholemeal base, whether I could get away with using 2xHEBs on that?! It's a long shot I know!!!!

Stick with Caesar salad, sauce on the side!

Hey hun, I feel so hungry after reading that!!! I would probally go for the Motzarella salad and then one of the pasta dishes and just syn the sauce. It should be a lot of suns as they all sound pretty healthy and yummy!! I would have thought the base would be more than 2HE b otherwise I would definatley say go with it!! hope that helps! Have a great night out x

The salads look lovely, the chilli coriander one yum! Why not have some dough sticks on the side (wholewheat of course) and i'm pretty sure you could HexB them, and add a few syns? Alternatively you could use flexible syns where you say i am going to have, for example, quarter of a pizza, a side salad and some garlic dough balls and a dessert, work out the syns roughly and stick to that? I did it for a thai meal this week and it worked a treat, no guilt and no craving for dessert cause i'd already accounted for it. I didn't go crazy and lost 2lbs when i WI this week. our leader said normal life means you might have to do 80%SW and 20%real life from time to time. Have a good time whatever looks great :)

That looks a lovely, tempting menu!!

It's a choice of 2 things - say s*d it and have whatever you fancy (I'd have the goats cheese pizza) or be a very good little Hellie and have the chicken salad or the chilli coriander beef salad!

If you are having a starter, the salmon looks good!

Enjoy it, steer clear of pizza and dough sticks though if you want keep your halo on ;-)

too much choice, too much choice, need to have a lie down now.

sorry, not much help, would like a bit of everything. :(

:8855: Tara!!! I felt a bit like that when I looked at the menu too!!

Jay are you sure you're not my twin? I would have the goats cheese too. I luuuurve it....

I have to think of the bridesmaid dress...I will most likely stick to salad, tempted as I am to go all out for the pizzas, I think I should be good...especially as I'm in London this weekend and will want a few cheeky vodkas.

Got to lose again this week....got to!!!

Ah, you are sooooooooo good Hellie!! I have no willpower sometimes, I do love pizza. Luckily for me though OH isn't too keen so we don't have it very often at all. Oh, and we have to drive 20 odd miles to the nearest pizza place anyway!

Yeah but you're at goal and maintaining, so you're allowed to have no willpower sometimes :)

I am not good all the time and am so uppy downy at the moment. Pizza is such a weakness for me. If I let myself have one that will just put me on a downward slide for the weekend. I need to be more in control. I am clinging on to weekend control by a very thin string!

Quite good for you that it's a mission to get pizza...lucky!

Where I live, we're surrounded by pizza places, as well as curry chinese and thai. It's torture sometimes!

Ooh that menu looks good.

I'd have the flat mushroom, then the goats cheese salad with HEB bread and might finsh off with one sorbet - yummy!

Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mmmm

Shhh Sarah! I've not even looked at desserts. Not an option!

Hehe! couldn't help it. the mushroom thingy looks nice

wowee - dairy free pizzas and ice cream ! I need to take my daughter there !!!

Too much choice for me - I'd want a bit of everything!

Well I did it!! Mushrooms, then chilli beef salad! No pud and now having synned vodka tonics. I truly am an angel!

Back