eating out ??

Im starting slimfast tomorrow but on saturday night im going out for a meal can either choose from chinese or indian. Im abit confused on what i should order as im limiting my cals for my evening meal to 500cals . has anyone got any ideas for either a indian or chinese? cheers :D

Hi, I would probably go for the Chinese and stick to dishes with lots of vegetables, or perhaps sweet and sour chicken (not the ones that are fried or covered in batter) or maybe have a soup I would go for the boiled rice or noodles or maybe you could share a portion? If you do go for the Indian maybe stick to chicken Tika (without the masarla sauce, it is usually served as a starter but you could ask for it as a main with lots of salad. Or could you have no snacks on that day so you are allowed a few more calories for your meal? Enjoy what ever you have :D

hi and welcome,
if you are going to eat out, maybe ask for smaller portion of what you want.. maybe not snack during the day and "save up your cals"...
i personally would go for chinese, and have boiled rice, and if they would do it try not to fry anything in oil (thats also because on the tabs i am on i cant ahve oils) therefore makeing it a little more healthy.

Its so difficult i must admit on my first week i eate out 3 times and i still lost 6 lbs but instead of having the haddock & chips i chose the chicken and veg or smaller portions. Good luck and enjoy yourself just try extra hard the rest of the week. I thought it was a 600 kal meal a day??x

Back