Eating out

78storm

Does anyone have any ideas for pub food? Am out with friends and I brought lunch with me so that was fine. They've now decided to go to the pub for supper on the way home. I don't want to sit & have nothing but am wondering what will be safest. I won't be having my Xen as the tablets are in my handbag at home.

Ideas gratefully received.

Whether you have the Xenical or not, it's still in your system, it doesn't leave it for up to 72 hours, so if you're going to react, it will happen. I think when it comes to eating, just use common sense really and try to pick the best of what they've got ;)

Phew. We stopped at a carvery and bar the tomato soup I was struggling to decide what I could have. The queue for the bar was so long they decided to abandon the pub. Instead we went to an American Diner and I had vegetable chilli & rice without cheese which I think was a good choice.

I don't want food to take over when I'm with friends but I think it's easier if I know what I can have off the menu while doing my best to avoid Mr Tango.

bunny_hops said:
Whether you have the Xenical or not, it's still in your system, it doesn't leave it for up to 72 hours, so if you're going to react, it will happen. I think when it comes to eating, just use common sense really :)

Thanks Bunny, I realise the Xen is in my system. My challenge is that I've got to reeducate myself to know what's sensible!

Which is sooooo hard when everything looks soooooo good! lol!

I think you made a very good choice and well done for resisting all the other yummy and probably very fattening foods.

Mandy

Back