eating out...

I had roast turkey slices, loads veg and new potatoes, plus gravy (Bisto based I asked lol ) was nice.

ive had a carvery a few times on xen , i make sure i have turkey and if i feel cheeky some beef roasties and plenty of the veg . but try the vegetarian gravy its got less fat in it x

never thought of the harvester. well its turned from me taking her to sainsburys to her then treating me to lunch. its hard coz most again pubs deep fry the jacket potatoes and carverys for example put butter on the veg!! what would you recommend from the harvester? x

I go to the Harvester a fair bit, loads of low salad in a bowl with a jacket spud, cajun chicken & peas (even with the salad it comes in just over 600 cals if you just have the low salad veg). Nandos quite good too but considerably higher than harvester x

Ooh just a small bit of advice avoid the new pub opposite Sainsbury, pre xen its a dream but we left as there was nothing I could eat unless I had a jacket spud & bean & I don't go out to eat that!!!

yeah just been checking the fat content in the food for that pub. its stupidly high. heart attack high!!!
just checking out the harvester they have nutritional info up on there web page its great fun! although, the triple chicken grill is only 13.3g fat whilst the 1/2 spit roast chicken is like 22g i don't know how they work it out!!!

pocket dragon said:
yeah just been checking the fat content in the food for that pub. its stupidly high. heart attack high!!!
just checking out the harvester they have nutritional info up on there web page its great fun! although, the triple chicken grill is only 13.3g fat whilst the 1/2 spit roast chicken is like 22g i don't know how they work it out!!!

Hmmm I'm not sure but as I say it's where I tend to go x

Going away with hubby for 3 nights. Going to try to stick to foods
without sauces and not have chips.

When do you go? Xx

going tomorrow Lexie. Our birthdays are 24th and 26th but due to several hospital appts we are going tomorrow.
cant wait.

aah thanks Lexie and pocket dragon. i will be keeping an eye on this forum for support. i know i will be tempted but i really want to lose the wieght.

poppy100 said:
aah thanks Lexie and pocket dragon. i will be keeping an eye on this forum for support. i know i will be tempted but i really want to lose the wieght.

Well don't spoil your weekend by fretting about it xx

Back