Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eating points and activity points HELP!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by deltaz03, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. deltaz03

deltaz03 Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just wondered if anyone knew if you ate something like a kit kat at 109 calories and 2.5 points and then I went on the wii and burnt say over 150 calories, would that mean I have got the 2.5 points back and it would be like I never ate the kit kat?? I hope that make sense. Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How many activity points you get is dependant on your weight. At 9 and half stone I have to work at high intensity for 40 minutes to get 1.5 points !!!

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Noooo if we could do that it would be fantasico

I've a ww pedometer plus I'm 5 ft 2 weigh 14st 9 and have to do 4486 steps before I'm in the healthy range to earn AP points

I do 30 mins treadmill and 30 mins just dance wii and my total steps are usually 15000 steps a day, so for those 10000 steps I did after my healthy daily ones I earnt just 5 AP but that's for me individually

It seems to take 2000 steps for 2AP points but I do zumba also so am quiet active x

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    The wii isnt the most reliable for exercise either. I have spent time on it and im not convinced i've really burnt off the calories it says i have.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.