Eating points and activity points HELP!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by deltaz03, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. deltaz03

deltaz03 Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just wondered if anyone knew if you ate something like a kit kat at 109 calories and 2.5 points and then I went on the wii and burnt say over 150 calories, would that mean I have got the 2.5 points back and it would be like I never ate the kit kat?? I hope that make sense. Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How many activity points you get is dependant on your weight. At 9 and half stone I have to work at high intensity for 40 minutes to get 1.5 points !!!

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Noooo if we could do that it would be fantasico

I've a ww pedometer plus I'm 5 ft 2 weigh 14st 9 and have to do 4486 steps before I'm in the healthy range to earn AP points

I do 30 mins treadmill and 30 mins just dance wii and my total steps are usually 15000 steps a day, so for those 10000 steps I did after my healthy daily ones I earnt just 5 AP but that's for me individually

It seems to take 2000 steps for 2AP points but I do zumba also so am quiet active x

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    The wii isnt the most reliable for exercise either. I have spent time on it and im not convinced i've really burnt off the calories it says i have.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.